Options

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    What kind of sea gulls live by the bay?

Bagels!! haha, somebody laugh!

I love corny jokes like this!

What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
    Bison.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Q: What's black and blue and brown and lying in the ditch?

A: The brunette who told one too many blonde jokes :ohwell:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back. "Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."

"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.

"The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

haha!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room.

In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No, George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this." The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

hahahhahahha!!!!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    blind guy walks into a female biker bar and says to bartender

"gimme a beer and you wana hear a blonde joke"

The bartender replies "well before you do im blonde and a black belt, the lady next to u is a blonde body builder and the woman to your left is a 6ft blonde wrestler.....are you sure you want to tell us the joke?"

Guy: "Not if I have to explain it 3 times"
  • MonkRocker
    MonkRocker Posts: 198
    Options
    clearly I love dumb jokes:

Q: where did Napoleon keep his armies?
    A: in his sleevies!

Q: how many kids with ADHD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    A: WANNA RIDE BIKES?!??!?

Knock Knock
    Who's There?
    To!
    To who?
    To *whom*

Hey did you hear about those new corduroy pillows?
    They're making headlines everywhere!

I could go on...
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room.

In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No, George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this." The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."
    Oh my STARS this was great!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Why are there fences around graveyards?

Because people are DYING to get in!!!!

So corny, I know! But it kills me every time! :laugh:
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    This is funny but a true story.... A friend of mine's daughter confessed to being pregnant. My friend got upset of course and was chewing her daughter out about not being carefull and stuff, then says, "Where was your head anyway?" Honest to God the daughter replied "Underneath the steering wheel."
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences. After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck. He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush." The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back. "Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."

"So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.

"The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

hahahaha
  • Tonya0605
    Tonya0605 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What kind of sea gulls live by the bay?

Bagels!! haha, somebody laugh!

I love corny jokes like this!

What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?
    Bison.

Tee hee
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Yo momma so short she can hang glides Doritos.

Yo momma's like a "Happy Meal" small, cheap and greasy.

Yo momma is like a toilet; fat, white, and smells like ****.

Yo momma's so short, she can sit on a dime and swing her legs.

Yo momma so stupid, she took a spoon to the Super Bowl.
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Q: What's brown and sticky?

A: A stick!

Also:

You know how when you see geese flying in formation, they're in a V-shape, but one side of the V is always longer than the other side. Do you know why that is?

A: There are more geese on that side.
  • Kouch_ka
    Kouch_ka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What kind of bee makes milk?

A Boobie!

Hehe.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    HOW THEY HAVE SEX

ACCOUNTANTS are good with figures.

ACTORS do it on cue.

ADVERTISERS use the "new, improved" method.

AMBULANCE DRIVERS come quicker.

ANSI does it in the standard way

ARCHEOLOGISTS like it old.

ARCHITECTS have great plans.

ARTISTS are exhibitionists.

ASSEMBLY LINE WORKERS do it over and over.

ASTRONOMERS do it with Uranus.

ATTORNEYS make better motions.

AUDITORS like to examine figures.

BABYSITTERS charge by the hour.

BAILIFFS always come to order.

BAKERS knead it daily.

BAND MEMBERS play all night.

BANKERS do it with interest - penalty for early withdrawal.

BARBERS do it with shear pleasure.

BARTENDERS do it on the rocks.

BASEBALL PLAYERS make it to first base.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Nascar.

We're still telling jokes, right?
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Bump it up!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Two snowmen stood in a field.
    One turns to the other and says, "Can you smell carrots?"
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Yo momma so short she can hang glides Doritos.

Yo momma's like a "Happy Meal" small, cheap and greasy.

Yo momma is like a toilet; fat, white, and smells like ****.

Yo momma's so short, she can sit on a dime and swing her legs.

Yo momma so stupid, she took a spoon to the Super Bowl.

Yo momma's so fat she stepped on a rainbow and made Skittles.
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    There once was a blind man who decided to visit Texas. When he arrived on the plane, he felt the seats and said, "Wow, these seats are big!" The person next to him answered, "Everything is big in Texas."

When he finally arrived in Texas, he decided to visit a bar. Upon arriving in the bar, he ordered a beer and got a mug placed between his hands. He exclaimed, "Wow these mugs are big!" The bartender replied, "Everything is big in Texas."

After a couple of beers, the blind man asked the bartender where the bathroom was located. The bartender replied, "Second door to the right." The blind man headed for the bathroom, but accidentally tripped over and skipped the second door. Instead, he entered the third door, which lead to the swimming pool and fell into the pool by accident.

Scared to death, the blind man started shouting, "Don't flush, don't flush!"