New foodie friends?

Options
Lucylaser
Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
Hey! I have been on MFP for awhile a lot of the friends I have added since I first started have dropped off... I am an avid cook and am looking for some new peeps to add as friends and talk cooking etc.

I promise to use foul language frequently, make people laugh, and be awesome all around!

:)

Replies

• bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I love cooking, and eating!! Laughing and swearing can be pretty fun too :)
  • estjames
    estjames Posts: 76
    Options
    I am also a foodie and love getting new ideas in a similar style. I am sending you friend requests now.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    add me, i love to cook and eat haha
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey! Food lover over here. My husband and I are really into pushing boundaries with food. We are actually throwing a cocktail party for my parents 30th wedding anniversary and will be testing recipes for the next month. You should start a foodie group!!!! Lets be friends!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Love cooking and baking over here!! Would love some foodie friends from here :)
  • amberlitaaa
    Options
    I love to cook and bake, having MFP friends who do the same would be awesome! :smile:
  • missmgray
    missmgray Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The kitchen is my favorite place. I love to cook and bake, cracking up and swearing like a sailor gives my dishes extra flavor!
  • allirep
    allirep Posts: 26
    Options
    I make most of my families meals at home and try to make a new recipe every week - I am mostly on the Paleo/Primal side though. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • kaybelmore
    kaybelmore Posts: 124
    Options
    Count me in! Love to cook and swear like a trucker. :P Been having a lot of fun these days experimenting with allergen free cooking for the family. XD
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are foodies, and cook a real home-cooked dinner from scratch every night. Most of our recipes come from Cooking Light, which makes it very easy to log, since many of their recipes are in the MFP database.

I would love to have more foodie friends. Feel free to add me, but please send a brief note saying that you saw this post.

Bon appetite!
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    add me sugar!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I'm game!