I'm not new, I just need support!

Options
Hello! I am a teenage girl struggling with my weight. I have learned so far on MFP that you need good friends to support you during your weight loss journey. Since my friends aren't very supportive I figured that I would turn to the lovely people of MFP that are going through similar struggles! Feel free to add me! XOXO! ♥

Replies

• oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just joined here a couple days ago and I'm already loving the tracking tools as well as the people I've met. I will add you and best wishes on your journey! I'm always up for a good talk so feel free to message me :)
  • degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!
  • MaverickUK2K
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I have 113lbs to lose, lost 24lbs so far and will, without a doubt, lose the rest.
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ...sent u a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,too :)
  • cgarza34
    cgarza34 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • styefeto
    styefeto Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me, too! I wish I'd been smart like you and lost the weight as a teenager... now I'm trying to do it after two kids... and let's just say that's a little bit of a setback...
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    i feel the same! Sent you a request!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm FAR from teenage but would love to support you
  • bsierras
    bsierras Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcome, I will send you a request!
  • Chelledl
    Chelledl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not a teenager (far from it, my 20 yr HS reunuin is this Saturday, actually). I'm looking for some MFP friends too and all the support I can find. I'll send a request your way... :happy: