Success in Progress!

Options
Like many people I find it hard to stomach when I've had a really great couple of weeks food and exercise wise only to get on the scales and find I haven't lost anything! I read this really inspiring post last week about celebrating your successes along the way; and when you're struggling focusing on what you've already achieved instead of being hard on yourself, so here goes my 'in progress' post!

I'm 5'5 and on the 1st of January I weighed 171lbs, like many I had a new years resolution to get in shape, on the 31st March when I joined MFP I was at 169, over the last four months I have lost 22 lbs by sticking to my calories and exercising hard.

I still have a ways to go but I'm proud of what I've achieved and use that feeling to keep me going.

Before @ 171:

NYEpic.jpg
holidaychips.jpg
2012-02-05135815.jpg

Now @ 146:

2012-07-14205804.jpg
P7280524.jpg
2012-07-14205818.jpg

First picture post and seems to be few issues, trying to resize

Replies

• Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look really good.
  • Balsam1951
    Options
    You look wonderful, it's inspiring to see the difference, thanks for sharing the pic. I've got a ton to lose.

Ruth
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    I am about the same height as you and want to get to the weight that your now. It's great to see that it is attainable. Thank you for sharing your progress :smile:
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look good & should be proud of what you have done so far:) Keep up the great work & you'll reach all your goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!