Crap... what a way to start... cinnamon crumb cake!

Options
Crap... what a way to start... cinnamon crumb cake! And I have to be honest and tell you, it was good!

This is me... tipping my glass wishing you all a "happy new year" I'll give this weight loss thing another try. I hope I can be disciplined enough to stick with it this year.

Replies

• CathyEld
    Options
    Hi

That can be tempting to anyone... you made me hungry.

Happy New years... I always say one day at a time.

Good luck..
  • tearose
    tearose Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm also starting on this journey (again) hopefully this time will be the charm :)
  • KristaP
    KristaP Posts: 13
    Options
    Sounds yummy and I can understand why you would eat it. Good luck on your journey
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Jerry,

I feel your pain:bigsmile: I walked through the bakery section of my grocery store on my way to another area, and I could smell the pre-made garlic bread calling my name.:noway: :grumble: I no sooner passed THAT temptation and a box of Little Debbie Pecan Rolls began to sing a siren song. I had to pick up the bunch of asparagus in my cart and beat Little Debbie to make her jump back on the shelf to tempt some other unwary shoppper!!!:noway: I barely escaped with my caloric allowance intact!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, it is a NEW YEAR,:drinker: :drinker: and every day is a NEW DAY, to make BETTER CHOICES!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Jerry,

I feel your pain:bigsmile: I walked through the bakery section of my grocery store on my way to another area, and I could smell the pre-made garlic bread calling my name.:noway: :grumble: I no sooner passed THAT temptation and a box of Little Debbie Pecan Rolls began to sing a siren song. I had to pick up the bunch of asparagus in my cart and beat Little Debbie to make her jump back on the shelf to tempt some other unwary shoppper!!!:noway: I barely escaped with my caloric allowance intact!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, it is a NEW YEAR,:drinker: :drinker: and every day is a NEW DAY, to make BETTER CHOICES!!!!:flowerforyou: