Sports bra suggestions.??

Options
Mhaney
Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
I need a new one, apparently. I have several of some off brand I bought at walmart and I love them. They are comfortable and keep the girls in place for the most part but still allow for some movement. However, I've noticed the kid with the mullet and every other male in my taekwondo class stare directly at my chest when we are doing our warm up jumps. It's kinda creepy considering my kids are in the same class. Any sports bras that can minimize bounce yet still be somewhat comfortable?

Replies

• lauleipop
    lauleipop Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You want the words "High Impact" to be involved in the description. I wear Moving Comfort, but I run for long distances, so compression bras are an imperative. Moving Comfort bras are pricy according to some. I think they are worth the price.
  • Sugarhoneyicedtea
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber by Max. Love it.
  • princessquitealot
    princessquitealot Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like Moving Comfort and Champion makes an ok one. They are comfortable enough to wear outside the gym.
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have some Champion ones I bought at Target. They do the job.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions ladies, I'll try to find these and try them out!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Champion bras!! They're the best.
  • ashleighk123
    ashleighk123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The sizes on these run kind of small, and they really need to be tried on for best fit but I've found this bra to be AMAZING so far. I feel locked and loaded when I put it on. =] (I was skeptical about getting a sports bra from Aerie but it had great recommendations... it didn't disappoint!)

I wear a 34 B and I bought a small, fits perfectly =].

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/product.jsp?productId=0786_2926_073&catId=cat4130065
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I haven't found a sports bra that works well for high impact. I wear two at a time and it does the trick.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    My current favorite is the wonderbra Coolmax high impact sports bra (red box I think). I have some others, but they don't fit me as well...