Not a good day:(

Options
UGG!!! Bad day eating today......Tomorrow will be better....

Replies

• albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    +1...still paying for the consequence right now...
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up :) we all have off days! Hopefully you enjoyed it, and can start over tomorrow fresh :D
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up :) we all have off days! Hopefully you enjoyed it, and can start over tomorrow fresh :D

I don't want to beat myself up as my body already does that...I am feeling no energy and even sick feeling...
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hang in there :flowerforyou:
  • betrayalunknown
    Options
    It's good that you a) made a conscious decision to admit your mistakes and b) be optimistic about it.

Life happens! Mistakes are inevitable. The best things that we can do in tough times are to move on. Keep on keeping it on!!

Don't sweat it... just work that much harder at it tomorrow. Remember, if you don't believe in yourself, who will?
  • skinnyismyugw
    Options
    Same here unfortunately :( Not a great start to August... but the day isn't over! I'm going to work out some. You should too!
  • rbagby
    rbagby Posts: 3
    Options
    Any tips on how to avoid sweet cravings?? Its soo hard not to give in. I love chocolate : (
  • gizmohamster
    Options
    Me too! Only one thing killed my calorie count, but I am going to throw down a work out in a few minutes to fix that.
  • hrflak
    hrflak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a crazy sweet tooth and what I found works is doing the weight watchers desserts but I make sure that its within my calorie budget for the day. Hope this helps!
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    One trick I use when I get a sweet tooth attack is to go in the opposite direction--I add a couple drops of sriracha sauce ( its VERY hot Thai chili sauce with a rooster on the label) to a glass of Low Sodium V-8 and sip away on that. The hot sauce makes my tastebuds tingle and they forget all about "sweet" and the V-8 gives me some good vitamins.

I wasn't a huge fan of "hot" stuff, but I heard that sriracha gives your metabolism a bit of a kick, so I put it in my V-8 and over time I really started liking the zing and found that it did help curve my cravings.
  • annielaura64
    Options
    when you are hungry drink water?
    some people think they are hungry but are just bored haha, like me :)
    when i think i am hungry i play my guitar ... x
  • patkterry
    Options
    Don't worry yourself about the past!! Move forward do something active this evening, whatever it takes to make yourself feel better.