Newbie with alot of enthusiasm!

Options
Hi,

I'm fresh meat here :) super motivated to get my body back in shape and love seeing other peoples progress as motivation for myself.
Feel free to add me, the more friends the better I think!
I'm about to start Jullian Michaels 30 shred as well so anyone doing that, who can give some feed back or offer advice would be great!!

Replies

• mackie121
    mackie121 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! i just started the shred today! you should join the group for people who started today, there's a lot of us and its super motivational :) i'll post the link
  • fluteypie
    fluteypie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome! :) I think I'm going to start the shred to get back into my workout routine (it's been a couple months since I've done it regularly) and we could probably help each other out! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome to MFP. to answer your question i have done the shred and got great results for a beginner and non calorie counter., its tough but after day 4 you will feel like a boss and like you can get through anything. trust me its a great workout!!

ive just started jillians ripped in 30 workout, today was day one and it was hard but im pushing through it

good luck and feel free to add :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Shred off and on, but decided to do the full 30 days and started today! Add me, I post every day and have an open diary.
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you'd like. Not doing 30 day shred, currently doing Insanity. I might try 30 day shred after Insanity.
  • Hi :)
    I have never done the thirty day shred but I am a good cheer leader if you ever need some motivation :)
    Feel free to add me
  • huggysh
    huggysh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Not sure exactly what to say on these things... However, I would like to help you track your success and given encouragement when necessary. I suppose it would be nice to get the same :-)

Let me know what you think.

hugs
    Steven
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anyhting you put your mind too. hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: thanks