Mother's Day Present!

Options
This weekend I planned to go away with 3 of my closest friends to have some "girl time".:happy: All of us have young children and needed the time away. Thank God our wonderful husbands were willing to "take care of things" while we were gone.:love: I went and had a great time AND I ate healthy food! :flowerforyou: I also did a lot of shopping, for myself (which all mom's know, never happens):smile: BUT the best thing that I got was when I stepped on the scale this morning and met my 30 lb weight loss goal!!!!!!!!!:noway: I was at a plateau for the last 3 weeks! I am sooo excited and motivated! I still have 22 lbs to go!! So to all those Hot mammas out there, KEEP GOING! BE STRONG!! YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!:wink: HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

Replies

• localisap
    localisap Posts: 20
    Options
    This weekend I planned to go away with 3 of my closest friends to have some "girl time".:happy: All of us have young children and needed the time away. Thank God our wonderful husbands were willing to "take care of things" while we were gone.:love: I went and had a great time AND I ate healthy food! :flowerforyou: I also did a lot of shopping, for myself (which all mom's know, never happens):smile: BUT the best thing that I got was when I stepped on the scale this morning and met my 30 lb weight loss goal!!!!!!!!!:noway: I was at a plateau for the last 3 weeks! I am sooo excited and motivated! I still have 22 lbs to go!! So to all those Hot mammas out there, KEEP GOING! BE STRONG!! YOUR BREAKTHROUGH IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!:wink: HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!
  • SunnyInBuffalo
    Options
    That is sooooooo awesome !!!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww congrats! I'm so glad you had an awesome time :)
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Oh yes those get aways are always needed when you have young ones. Even more so when they become teens..no that's more when you leave and never want to come back J/K :laugh:

Congrats on your 30 lbs lose that is amazing :happy:

Happy Mother's Day,
    Kel~:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a perfect weekend!! WTG!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow--what an awesome weekend! I'm jealous of the girl time, though...:wink:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the perfect end to a perfect weekend!!!
  • jennyvanderbeek
    Options
    Great job on your 30lb goal. That is wonderful. I can't wait to be there, I just started this week....so it feels like a long way to go. Keep up the great work. Happy Mother's Day.