Need 25-35 yr old peeps!

Options

Replies

• Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to celebrate 31yrs and have found myself feeling better than I did at 25 with 50lbs gone (and won't be missed). I have found a great support system here and have been successful.

Anyone feel free to add me --- always love to have new people inspire me - I hope that I am able to do the same for others!
  • chippyclaire
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 27 and 10 days in to MFP! U have had the app for a while but this is the most focused I have been! I'm getting married next July and really need to lose around 28lbs. Would live to hear everyones success stories x
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    New as well. Trying to loose 40lbs. I added this to my workout so far so good. I'm trying to get a jump start on my wife so I can help her loose the weight after the baby is born. Woo hoo. Cheers to all of you. ( water that is ) no calories.
  • adrenalinjunky99
    Options
    New as well trying to lose 25 pounds. I'm a former personal trainer that has fallen off my own bandwagon >.< haha but looking for people to keep accountable with.

feel free to add. I'm very knowledgeable in this area just life catches up sometimes
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 in 22 days. Am I cool enough? :)
  • clewan
    clewan Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey,

I just joined recently and definitely could use some friends to help motivate me as well! Feel free to add me if you need more motivators on here! I may not have a lot to lose, but I definitely find myself getting into ruts with exercise and poor eating habits. Hopefully we will all be able to support one another to tackle these issues together!

All the best to you!!
  • Reebee22
    Reebee22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Im nigel no mates at the mo!!!! im 30 and have two small kiddies and looking to loose around 8 kilos or around 18 pounds - what I really want to do is tone up things are far too saggy for my liking!
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you and I are in the same boat - I just turned 29 and want to lost 35 pounds ( already 8 down from that!)
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. im 26. i do auto body repair and go to the gym 5-6 days per week. have about 10 lbs left to lose. y'all feel free to add me.
  • mrsallen130
    mrsallen130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've had this app on my phone for about a month but never really used it. I really want to use this app. I'm 26 going on 27 and I need to lose 80 lbs!. I could use some friends for motivation. Please add me if you like.
  • sdcohen85
    sdcohen85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I am 27 with about 10-15 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me, I am always down for extra support, and to provide support!! L):happy:
  • EsaP1
    EsaP1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I'm 32 yr old, mother of 3 (1 set of twins). Have been with MFP for 1 yr but finally got serious this yr. Of course there's been mistakes (today for example) but for the most part I think I have been pretty good. 20lbs down, 26 to go then ... who knows. I have an open diary.
  • savannah0709
    savannah0709 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! You may add me as well. I'm 30 years old and I am trying to loose weight before I get pregnant. My doctor wants me to have a healthy pregnancy and I have to loose a few pounds before that happens. I need some more motivation and someone to fight with me. :)
  • hilittle
    Options
    I am 36 and too old for this group (dang). However, Stay motivated! :smile:
  • jaymartin1978
    jaymartin1978 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 40lbs to lose and I need all the support I can get
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me, My name is Hayley. I'm 27 from louisiana, I got 50 pounds to loose and i could always use new friends for modivation. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

Hayley
  • PrettyInPink140
    PrettyInPink140 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 25 and I have a little more than 50 pounds to loose. I would love to meet some people on here for extra motivation! :)
    Thanks and good luck all! <3
  • lauren2255
    lauren2255 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 33 and on my way to a healthy, fit new me! I know it's not always easy to lose when you're with someone - their fudge sundae is always going to win out over your bowl of lettuce - but I'm a huge foodie and may have a recipe or two that would appeal to the both of you or an idea of how to make something you both like into a healthier alternative. Stay with it!!!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I just turned 29 am month ago. I've got three kids (3 1/2, 2 and 7 mos), I'm in school (working on a BD in dance), and we just got a puppy. Needless to say, things are crazy busy for me. (I'm supposed to be doing homework right now.) I'm currently around 160 pounds and I'm looking to lose 30 in the next 5-6 months so that I can be in good shape when I start my dance classes.
  • macciacae
    Options
    I am 29 years old, I have 155 pounds to lose, would love to have some friends on here that I can chat with that are in a similar situation as me and know how hard it is to lose weight :-) Feel free to add me as a friend!