Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

95lbs down [pics]

deadmittens
deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
I know I've made a thread before but I got some better pics and it won't let me change them! So I hope you all have forgotten the pics I posted of my fugly tummy lol.

A year and a half later and 95lbs down here I am. My first goal was 280 (when I was 336) and now I'm 241... next goal is 200 :) The frustrating part is that I could lose 100lbs still and be considered healthy! Ugh!

It's hard to find good 'fat' pictures since I was a clever devil about hiding how big I really was in photos!
Anyway, the pics as promised ~

181798_10150099617053606_2363862_n-1.jpg24face.jpg

The best part about weight loss is my skin has cleared up! I think it's the exercise and better eating. I also had acid reflux/stomach issues that have gone away since eating healthier.

23830_380316183605_6994222_n-1.jpg<-looking friendly as always
2012-08-01201755.jpg

16446_214322362194_6018824_n-1.jpg2012-08-01201401-1.jpg

Don't judge the weird hair color - it's naturally blond and I'm finally letting it grow out.

Replies

• Great job you look fantastic! ! Keep up the good work!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Excellent progress, congratulations!
  • nice before and after pictures.. very inspiring you look great! How many months did you lose that 95 lbs? what did you do? work out plan?
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats and looking fantastic!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Wow amazing progress!
  • opikelis
    opikelis Posts: 15
    congrats! you look great
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • toastywarm
    toastywarm Posts: 1 Member
    you are really pretty
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    You are absolutely gorgeous.
    Keep smiling. <3
  • deadmittens
    nice before and after pictures.. very inspiring you look great! How many months did you lose that 95 lbs? what did you do? work out plan?

I started feb of 2011 and platued from sept-january because I got kind of lazy... I work out every other night about 30 mins of cardio (elliptical or bike... SOMETIMES running the basic c25k but I am not made to run) and 15-20 minutes of strength training (I only do upper body because I figure cardio sort of doubles as leg strength training :tongue: )
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Beautiful lady
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    You look fabulous! Great job! I am about the same weight & I battle back & forth for every 5lbs. I know about the "still could lose another 100lbs" too. Sometimes it feels overwhelming but we will just keep on truckin' one lb at a time! You can do it!!!! :wink:
  • kculp73
    kculp73 Posts: 16 Member
    Wowie! You've done a tremendous job! You should be very proud. Huge difference...keep going girl friend.
  • deadmittens
    Thanks everyone :)
  • deadmittens
    You look fabulous! Great job! I am about the same weight & I battle back & forth for every 5lbs. I know about the "still could lose another 100lbs" too. Sometimes it feels overwhelming but we will just keep on truckin' one lb at a time! You can do it!!!! :wink:

It is so frustrating! But 1-2lbs a week is very gratifying.
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    You look great!!!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    way 2 go chica... ur looking great :-)
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work. :drinker:

Btw, since I cleaned up my diet and started working out my skin has also cleared up a lot and my acid reflux flare-ups were cut back drastically. I was having to take a reflux pill pretty much daily and I was in so much pain at time. I had to take a pill two nights ago for the first time in three months. Big victory for me.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    congrats on the hard work. great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!