95lbs down [pics]

Options
deadmittens
deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
I know I've made a thread before but I got some better pics and it won't let me change them! So I hope you all have forgotten the pics I posted of my fugly tummy lol.

A year and a half later and 95lbs down here I am. My first goal was 280 (when I was 336) and now I'm 241... next goal is 200 :) The frustrating part is that I could lose 100lbs still and be considered healthy! Ugh!

It's hard to find good 'fat' pictures since I was a clever devil about hiding how big I really was in photos!
Anyway, the pics as promised ~

181798_10150099617053606_2363862_n-1.jpg24face.jpg

The best part about weight loss is my skin has cleared up! I think it's the exercise and better eating. I also had acid reflux/stomach issues that have gone away since eating healthier.

23830_380316183605_6994222_n-1.jpg<-looking friendly as always
2012-08-01201755.jpg

16446_214322362194_6018824_n-1.jpg2012-08-01201401-1.jpg

Don't judge the weird hair color - it's naturally blond and I'm finally letting it grow out.

Replies

• BrianaRenee21
    Options
    Great job you look fantastic! ! Keep up the good work!
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress, congratulations!
  • lambing05
    Options
    nice before and after pictures.. very inspiring you look great! How many months did you lose that 95 lbs? what did you do? work out plan?
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats and looking fantastic!
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing progress!
  • opikelis
    opikelis Posts: 15
    Options
    congrats! you look great
  • jfatheree78
    jfatheree78 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • toastywarm
    toastywarm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you are really pretty
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely gorgeous.
    Keep smiling. <3
  • deadmittens
    Options
    nice before and after pictures.. very inspiring you look great! How many months did you lose that 95 lbs? what did you do? work out plan?

I started feb of 2011 and platued from sept-january because I got kind of lazy... I work out every other night about 30 mins of cardio (elliptical or bike... SOMETIMES running the basic c25k but I am not made to run) and 15-20 minutes of strength training (I only do upper body because I figure cardio sort of doubles as leg strength training :tongue: )
  • Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! I am about the same weight & I battle back & forth for every 5lbs. I know about the "still could lose another 100lbs" too. Sometimes it feels overwhelming but we will just keep on truckin' one lb at a time! You can do it!!!! :wink:
  • kculp73
    kculp73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wowie! You've done a tremendous job! You should be very proud. Huge difference...keep going girl friend.
  • deadmittens
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • deadmittens
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! I am about the same weight & I battle back & forth for every 5lbs. I know about the "still could lose another 100lbs" too. Sometimes it feels overwhelming but we will just keep on truckin' one lb at a time! You can do it!!!! :wink:

It is so frustrating! But 1-2lbs a week is very gratifying.
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • mzthiknez
    mzthiknez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    way 2 go chica... ur looking great :-)
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all your hard work. :drinker:

Btw, since I cleaned up my diet and started working out my skin has also cleared up a lot and my acid reflux flare-ups were cut back drastically. I was having to take a reflux pill pretty much daily and I was in so much pain at time. I had to take a pill two nights ago for the first time in three months. Big victory for me.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    congrats on the hard work. great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!