What's on your schedule today?

Options
I just did the Body Beast workout "Bulk: Back" and boy is my back THRASHED! I don't think it's ever been this wasted before lol. Not looking forward to the soreness tomorrow!

What workout do YOU have on the schedule today?

Replies

• amlynn16
    amlynn16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This morning I did Cardio and weights as I'm a little sore from the Personal Trainer kicked my @$$ yesterday.
  • ChelsG77
    ChelsG77 Posts: 35
    Options
    This afternoon I did 30mins on the Elliptical, then I did 30mins of Plyometrics. And on my 45min lunch break I went for a brisk walk instead of just eating lunch in the cafeteria
  • lala0719
    lala0719 Posts: 20
    Options
    I ran 20 minutes this morning and did sit-ups :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I did 70 minutes of walking at 5:30 a.m. Love the quiet of the city streets at that time of the day!
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 miles and walked 1 mile after work today at the park... It was 95 degrees!!!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, my day includes being at school at 7:30 and then staying here until 8:30 p.m. to talk to the parents of middle school kids for Open House. By the time that is over, I think I will have done everything I can possibly do. I'm not sure I will even be up to driving home.
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was cycling by 7am this morning. I did about 17 miles and then as a reward for a job well done, my friend and I decided we didn't work hard enough and did 90 of a water aerobics class. We must be gluttons for punishment:)
  • CoachJake83
    Options
    Dang nice work everyone! Especially Karen! 17 miles followed by 90 minutes aerobics class? Good lord how many calorie was that?!
  • seestephyrun
    Options
    Ran hill repeats tonight for close to an hour. It was fun, despite the ridiculous heat and humidity.
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Today: swim 600 meters, rest 10 breaths; 300 meters rest 8 breaths, 4 x 100 rest 6 breaths between sets; 4 x 50 rest 4 breaths between sets. Total 1,500 meters.

Tomorrow: bike 20 miles.

Friday: rest.

Saturday: Mock triathlon. Swim 1500 meters, bike 20miles, run 4miles.

Sunday: rest
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Did elliptical this morning and a Zumba class tonight after work.