I need to lose a short woman :-(

Options
Hey!

Yup, I need to lose a short woman. I have 119 pounds to lose and today was my first day. I'm in my 20s and want to live a LOOONNNNNGGGG time, so I need to do something now! If you want to push me and want to be pushed or if you have similar goals, feel free to add me!

Looking forward to making some awesome friends! :)

Replies

• oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I have 45 to lose (possibly 55 since I have an additional 10 I'm debating on) and I'm determined to lose the weight and keep it off.

Feel free to add me if you need or want the support :)
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well, if you have a short woman to lose, then I am two short women becuase I'm short and have close to that to lose too. You made me laugh, thank you.
  • JenniferNoll
    JenniferNoll Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say you need to lose half of you. Nope.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    u are hilarious!! I need to lose 70 or so more lbs (started off at 87). So i almost need to lose a whole woman. Feel free to add me :)
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Welcome to my MFP! Today you have started an incredible journey.

Feel free to add me for support. I'm on here every day. I have 45 pounds to lose, taking it 15 pounds at a time.

You CAN do it. Always remember that!
  • courtneydflynn
    Options
    I am definitely in the same boat! ): I need to lose almost half my body weight in order to be in the "healthy normal" range. Ugh. I don't know if that will happen, but I sure as heck can try! :) Keep fighting! Its only my second day, and I can already tell that this is a great community! If you need anything, let me know! Good luck!
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    Thanks for all the welcomes and adds everyone! Day 2 is going good so far :-)
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    80 lbs to lose and more than twice your age but not letting that keep me back! Feel free to add me!
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    i need to lose 70-75 so feel free to add me (:
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have a loooong way to go myself. I'm here for ya if ya need me! I can always use some extra support, too :smile:
  • whitterbugCo
    Options
    I feel you girl. I'm 5'3 and need to lose 160lbs, that's MORE than an average woman :( Although she has contributed to my life in many good ways too, just looking to get rid of the bad ways! Feel free to ad me. (Oh ya, I'm 21)