Nutella?

Options
13»

Replies

• b1t3m3
    b1t3m3 Posts: 47
    Options
    The best part about calorie counting is there are no restrictions... it just constrains you so you are forced to make better choices.
    Marking down the calories for nutella (and other high calorie, low nutrient foods) you quickly realize that your precious calories are better spent elsewhere (sometimes).
    Everything in moderation...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I wanted to chime in and give a shout out to the Dark Chocolate Dreams, as well. Love it. Walmart sells it. The Publix here doesn't have it, but other grocery stores might. You can also get it online, but it's pricey that way.

I put a T in my fruit smoothies for a little extra sweet. It doesn't taste like Nutella (I don't like Nutella), but it's very yummy and if you just want that chocolate flavor, it's perfect.
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You're right, it doesn't taste like Nutella. Nutella is hazelnuts and Dark Chocolate Dreams is peanuts. Both the dark chocolate and the white chocolate have a great chocolate taste though!
  • HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    fun fact, nutella actually has fewer calories than most peanut butters. Now am I saying that its better? Obviously not, it has more sugar, less protein (I think) but stilll.... take it in stride, count it toward your calories and don't worry about it.