30 Day Shred - August 1, anyone?

Options

Replies

• Lmaxwell
    Lmaxwell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday but would love to join you all. I'm 39, 159 lbs, 5'2". Haven't taken measurements yet.
  • mysterythatbinds
    Options
    Hey everyone, I actually use my laptop to play the 30 day shred for free on youtube - enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday & am actually planning to start C25K this week as well. I am planning on wii Zumba tonight. I'll do both with you!! What days are you don't what? Let's do it!!

CW: 199.6
  • soonpass
    soonpass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-). I did it back in Feb-March and its the ONLY time I lost inches off my waist. I plan to do it every day like I did the first go-around and add spin classes at least 4 times/week.

I'm 28 and 212lbs

Looking for friends also!
  • Dino924
    Dino924 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was going to start today, as my dvd came today! I'm sure i'll have to skip a few days though.

SW= 124-125
    Height 5'3

Bust 36.5
    Waist 29.5
    Low waist 34
    Hips 38

I don't really care to improve my arms or legs so I'm not measuring them. Really just care about the waist measurement!
  • 23SVM88
    23SVM88 Posts: 47
    Options
    There is a group created, of people that are going to start 30DS on August first, you should join :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7290-30-day-shred-august-challenge
  • mosness
    mosness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to shed 15 lbs and I'm hoping this along with water aerobics and other exercise classes will help me reach my goal.
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I started today, before I saw this post. :( I'll be a day ahead of everyone, but I'm in! This will be my third time doing it, but I've only finished it once. I've seen amazing results from when I did finish though. I'm mixing in other cardio this time though, hopefully every other day. Today I played basketball/volleyball, and I'll probably just do running along with it-to enhance my results a bit more before summer is over! For those of you that haven't done it, focus more on your measurements rather than your weight! You lose more inches than anything!

Here are my stats:
    Measurements:

Bust: 38

Upper Waist 32.5

Belly Button: 36

Hips: 40

Left Bicep: 13

Right Bicep: 13

Left Thigh: 25.5

Right Thigh: 26

Feel free to add me! :D
  • safronia
    safronia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is perfect timing! I'm in :)
  • TayPat24
    TayPat24 Posts: 131
    Options
    first day down and it sure was a butt kick! Just finished and had trouble walking up the stairs lol good luck everyone!!!
  • clwwew
    clwwew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 3 of level 1 for me. A little sore, however also a rewarding feeling. I will post my updates at the end of every level as well as my measurements.

My only advice is don't give up...just keep pushing!
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I will start tonight on the 30 day shred. Im at work so measurements will have to weight (ha!!). Ultimately I'd like to buy clothes off the rack and not in the +sizes. :bigsmile:

I'm 31
    SW 240.8
    GW 150
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Willing to give it a try!
  • erinlea75
    erinlea75 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started a few weeks ago and then dropped off. Not because it was hard, but because life just got in the way. But I was planning on starting again tonight after I take the dog for a walk/run. So this is perfect timing.

Starting weight 183. I'll see if I can do measurements this evening.
  • rosie_dibrell
    rosie_dibrell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just found the 30DS, count me in!

I also go to the gym on a regular basis but would love to try this. It took me a while to figure out what the 30DS was. Thanks for the link.

Feel free to add me as a friend.

My birthday is September 1st and would love to loose 10 pounds the month of August.
  • Uniey76
    Uniey76 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just started 30DS this past monday, so obviously I am on Level 1,Day3. I took my measurements and weighed myself Monday so I am good to go to do this with you guys!

First 2 days were doable, today was a struggle to get through the workout since my muscles were already sore.
  • amandarose24
    Options
    I'm in! I haven't done my measurements yet, but I plan on starting the Shred tonight. I've had great results with the DVD in the past and am always amazed and how fast the inches seem to come off. I have a wedding to attend in early September and would love to tone up (and hopefully drop some pounds) before I leave.
  • laker5
    laker5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in! Looking to add fitness into my plan. This is perfect, just bought the DVD!
    I am very overweight and working hard to make this happen.
    weight: 309
    Will take measurements tonight.
  • rosie_dibrell
    rosie_dibrell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I woke up sick today but I hope tomorrow will be a better day!
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did the 30 day Shred last fall and it was AMAZING! So hard, but so good all at the same time. :-)

I am going to try to do it straight through this time, for the entire month of August. I am looking forward to the support from all of you!

Thanks!