Tattoo Party!

Options
13»

Replies

• thebrianmo
    thebrianmo Posts: 108
    Options
    I have two so far. On my upper, left arm, I have "Isaiah 41:10" which is my personal life verse and says, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

On my right forearm I have the word "Forgiven" in a really cool script with 3 crosses at the end. It reminds me of the great price which was paid for my sins and thus allowing me to become who I am today.
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have 20. Some of them have meaning some don't...the most meaningful are my children's names, one on each foot.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    1. Green shamrock in my middle back (didn't know at the time this is the symbol designating the Aryan brotherhood. WONDERFUL, but I'm Irish, so that's what it really stands for)
    2. Butterfly on my right shoulder
    3. Kanji symbol for 'Courage' on my right arm
    4. Starburst on the back of my neck
    5. MICHIGAN M on my left shoulder
    6. Purple triskele in my upper middle back
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have three!

1) on my right ankle - a chain of 3 hearts with my kids' inititals in them
    2) on my right shoulder - a cross with two roses for my parents who have both passed away
    3) lower back - Japanese symbol of my husband's name
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I can't post mine here, since I'm on my phone now. But I have seven of them, and you can view them in my profile.

Praying Hands - for both my kids
    Spider w/web - I've always liked spider tats
    Dragon - I'm a BIG fan of them
    Tribal - I saw a picture of it online, and really liked it.
    Chinese writing which says, "too powerful to stop", which is in reference to me being mentally strong, and not necessarily physically.
    Panther Head - my first tattoo from when I was 19. Always was a fan of them
    Bad girl/ good girl - I like a woman who is a genuinely nice person, but can have that little "bad side" to them.
  • Augustgal12
    Augustgal12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos!! Have 3 at the moment, will be getting my forth next weekend :) I have a tribal butterfly on my lower back(my mom has the same one), my Chinese zodiac symbol on my left shoulder blade and a strength kanji symbol on my right wrist. The one i am getting is a Lilly tattoo(my mom's fave flower) on my rib cage. I have quite the few picked out, its just getting the time and money at the same time :)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Left ankle - pink and blue crescent moon - because I love all things celestial.

Right ankle - two linked hearts - my best friend and I got this together, I'm really not sure why, I don't regret it and often forget we have matching tattoos.

Left shoulder blade - Heart with name banner with my dogs nickname in it, it also has stars around it.

Left wrist - angel wings - my fiance calls me angel. I won't get a person's name tattooed on me but I will get something symbolic that reminds me of them. This could be for my grandma as well who I guess was going to kill herself when I was really young, she came out in public to wherever my mom, brother and I were to "say goodbye" but I kept bugging and bugging her to take me home with her and she finally did, so she says I saved her life and am her angel.

Top of right foot - whimsical stars - again, I love all things celestial.

I want another tattoo on the inside of my left heel of a heart with an infinite symbol in it for infinite love.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I can't post mine here, since I'm on my phone now. But I have seven of them, and you can view them in my profile.

Praying Hands - for both my kids
    Spider w/web - I've always liked spider tats
    Dragon - I'm a BIG fan of them
    Tribal - I saw a picture of it online, and really liked it.
    Chinese writing which says, "too powerful to stop", which is in reference to me being mentally strong, and not necessarily physically.
    Panther Head - my first tattoo from when I was 19. Always was a fan of them
    Bad girl/ good girl - I like a woman who is a genuinely nice person, but can have that little "bad side" to them.

I like the dragon and the Chinese writing. And I like that I can actually see them, not just hear about them. :)

Thank You!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My gift to myself for losing 40 pounds:

007-2.jpg
  • gushi1971
    Options
    I have two - so far!! I got my first one last year and the base of my neck. It is a tribal Koala which was in memory of my dear australian sister in law who passed way to soon at 44 from pancreatic cancer. It was also at the time of my fortieth birthday as I had always planned to get my first for my 40th and she passed three days before my birthday. Second one done only couple of weeks ago, it is in my heart area, it is a tribal butterfly with my two daughter's initials in the bottom part of the wings on each side and above it is the wording manere fortis which in latin means stay strong. Looking forward to another one, may a weight loss reward!!
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i have two. one on the inside of my right ankle that says "starkid" (with a yellow star for the a) for a friend of mine that passed away. i love it because i know fifteen of his other friends who have the same tattoo somewhere on them.

and i have a firefly on my shoulder blade. my friend and i got them together. it's a reminder to make the world a little bit brighter, even through the dark times.
  • SLewis74
    SLewis74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 3. First is a dolphin, bc I love dolphins, going to get it redone and added to...got some more I want to add to it. The 2nd is my favorite saying and the 3rd is my son's name.
    FOURTH?? Maybe taurus symbol, hehe
    Thinking about working that into the redo of my dolphin, it is my favorite sign after all....besides my own!!! Would like a fourth though....been thinking about that as well.