Write a story with me, 1 line at a time

Options
Here are the rules, copy and paste the lines written before and add a line to the bottom. ( A line is considered a sentence) leave the next for the next person. You can do more than one line but there must be more than one person between you and your next line.

Here it goes:

I usually go to the fair, however, this year I chose not to because it was too hot!!!

Replies

• weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options

I usually go to the fair, however, this year I chose not to because it was too hot!!!

So I flew on Virgin Atlantic to Lapland for a fun-filled week at the Ice Hotel.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options

On the way to the Hotel, the taxi driver took a wrong turn and we ended up...
  • queenjme
    queenjme Posts: 26 Member
    Options

In new zealand..... what kind of taxi is this i asked....
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options

"This is a four-dimensional space taxi, but I haven't quite got the quantum engine running properly; something you perceive as a turn could be a ripple," the driver said matter-of-factually, a wry tone to his voice.
  • sandybeaches00
    sandybeaches00 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

"This is a four-dimensional space taxi, but I haven't quite got the quantum engine running properly; something you perceive as a turn could be a ripple," the driver said matter-of-factually, a wry tone to his voice.

He seemed concerned with the noises coming out of the flux capacitor, and then out of no where light zoomed passed us and all of the sudden...
  • sunnybug90
    Options

He seemed concerned with the noises coming out of the flux capacitor, and then out of no where light zoomed passed us and all of the sudden...

A wild charmander appears.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options

I was surprised they existed in real life, so I went in my pocket for a Pokeball, only to discover I didn't have one, prompting me to...
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options

I was surprised they existed in real life, so I went in my pocket for a Pokeball, only to discover I didn't have one, prompting me to...

Scream at the taxi driver because He kicked me out the cab and then all of a sudden I see..
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options

Scream at the taxi driver because He kicked me out the cab and then all of a sudden I see..

...a marching band, except this wasn't an ordinary marching band as they were dressed like hamburgers, hot dogs, and lamps and using pickles as whistles!
  • hoskibn
    hoskibn Posts: 86
    Options

...a marching band, except this wasn't an ordinary marching band as they were dressed like hamburgers, hot dogs, and lamps and using pickles as whistles!

I was feeling a bit peckish so I stopped for a bite.
  • halobender
    Options

I targeted a flautist but she ran like a gazelle, leaping and bounding through the others leading me to a wounded tubist, sucking more air than he blew.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I targeted a flautist but she ran like a gazelle, leaping and bounding through the others leading me to a wounded tubist, sucking more air than he blew.

"Wait", he cried, as I loomed over him, and then withdrew from his pocket a small burnished case, which was adorned with arcane symbols.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options

"Wait", he cried, as I loomed over him, and then withdrew from his pocket a small burnished case, which was adorned with arcane symbols.

"Take this," he gasped, as he started to disintegrate. "Take this and find the..." He disappeared without telling what to find!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

"Take this," he gasped, as he started to disintegrate. "Take this and find the..." He disappeared without telling what to find!

Not only did he disappear but so did my luggage! "Oh well, off I go to see Flight of the Conchords" I thought to myself as I wandered off with my mysterious case.
  • halobender
    Options

Not only did he disappear but so did my luggage! "Oh well, off I go to see Flight of the Conchords" I thought to myself as I wandered off with my mysterious case.

This certainly has been a non-linear evening, I thought, thinking about how my simple drive to a hotel had become a whole ordeal, with this mysterious case now in my possession, and meandering through the streets of Christchurch looking for some band.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options

This certainly has been a non-linear evening, I thought, thinking about how my simple drive to a hotel had become a whole ordeal, with this mysterious case now in my possession, and meandering through the streets of Christchurch looking for some band.

As I wandered the streets, I kept finding rubber bands (not the band I was hoping to find), and as I walked, the case started to sparkle and shake, and golden hair and ping-pong balls flew out of it...
  • Dzambhala
    Dzambhala Posts: 149 Member
    Options

As I wandered the streets, I kept finding rubber bands (not the band I was hoping to find), and as I walked, the case started to sparkle and shake, and golden hair and ping-pong balls flew out of it...

The golden hair and ping-pong balls landed at the feet of a tall brunette in a tight red dress, smoking a Marlboro, she looked at me with a wry smile,,,