Desperately need friends to add for support

Options
As the subject says.. I'm looking for people to add for support and motivation... I joined two weeks ago and am very serious about getting this weight off of me. I have an 80 pound weight loss goal...Please add me if youre serious as well and need more friends.

Replies

• constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...feel free to add me!!!
  • ibshell
    ibshell Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you in my support group! I love mfp and am excited to meet you and together reach our goals!! I hope you will add me ;)
  • IdunAbelone
    Options
    I joined MFP less than two weeks ago, feel free to join me.

I've been reading the message boards and some of the groups. Some people will just inspire you, with huge weight loss, everyday log-in etc. Add them! They are inspirational to follow - what they eat and what kind of exercises they do.

As for me; I'm not much of an inspiration yet, I'm afraid. Yes, I've lost some pounds (had a sneak weigh this morning, lost 5.5 lbs in 10 days), but I'm in terrible shape! My kind of exercise at this point are WALKING. But, it works. Better than doing nothing :)

Good luck on your journey for a lighter life :)
  • IdunAbelone
    Options
    I joined MFP less than two weeks ago, feel free to join me.

Sorry, I meant "add me" ! Too early in the morning over here - lol
  • SJP9180
    SJP9180 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have had MFP as an app on my iPhone for over 6 months now but have been using Weight Watchers instead. My weight was static with WW so I decided to make the switch for good and am doing a calorie counted version of the GI diet now.

For anyone needing support, feel free to add me, I could use the support too.

Sam
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends, feel free to add me :)