Need support

Options
915kat
915kat Posts: 61 Member
Hi, I'm Claire! I've been over weight for all my life. I've decided that there are no "good" times or "perfect" moment that will happen to start loosing weight. I've decided to change mylife and do this for me. I know someday I want children and have seen friends and family have complications due to weight and dont want the same. I also just want to feel better physically; I want to be able to go walking with friends without getting tired, play with nephews and neices without needing a break, etc.

I just am looking for some motivation or people to talk to that is going through their own ups and downs with weight. :)

Replies

• ryanlove12
    Options
    I almost feel bad that I cannot truly empathize.. I've loved sports and fitness all my life... but I am on a personal mission to help this country lose 1 million pounds... I have seen very sad stories turn into happily ever afters.. You will get yours if you want it bad enough.
  • jujewelss
    Options
    Add me~ Maybe we can motivate each other... or at least see what we're doing to see if it's working or not.