80 pound weight loss goal. I really need friends to add

Options
Hi there...I started my fitness pal two weeks ago and I really really need friends to add to stay motivated. Please feel free to add me if you're serious about loosing weight

Replies

• starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I'm 25 too and have 100 pounds to lose (88 now, I'm 12 down) and this journey is so much easier with friends.
  • shunta864
    Options
    I have a little over 80lbs to lose myself and I'm at my half way mark. I'll add u as a friend!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and a half and I want to lose a little over 80 pounds.Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • nshayeq
    nshayeq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I have just started too and looking for motivation...how did you guys loose weight?
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Freel free to add me people..I've been a serial dieter for all my life (I'm only 22 though) but this time it seems to be working xx
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 70lbs to lose I think now. I'll share the journey with you! I'm in it for the long haul! xxx
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I have about 60-70 lbs to lose. I'm sending you a friend request.

If anyone else would like to add me, feel free to do so :))
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    80lbs to lose here also - request sent ;)
  • clairelane1982
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me too. I have around that much to lose.....May choose to lose more when i get to goal.....

Claire
  • krg724
    krg724 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey there! I have between 70-80 lbs to lose so feel free to add me! I'm new to this so support is always needed!
  • leogirlinbaltimore
    Options
    Friend request being sent. I have a ways to go before I hit my goal. We can help each other out :)
  • Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!! 100+ to lose and just starting back after baby #2