Progress Pics - 8 wks - 13lbs

Options

Replies

• JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can tell a big difference in your face!! Keep up the good work!
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! We seem to have similar stats (although I think your progress is much more noticeable than mine). I also started 8 weeks ago and I'm down approximately 13 pounds, too. Feel free to add me if you want someone who's in a similar boat to cheer you along. Great job!
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look amazing! Congrats :drinker:
  • Chloooe22
    Chloooe22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!

Congrats :) x
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Comparison1.jpg
    6/3/2012 - 185 lbs

Comparison2.jpg
    7/28/2012 - 172 lbs

From calorie counting and 30DS

And now I'm going to go clean my bathroom mirror!!!!

You look great! Keep up the good work! :)
  • reesh2652
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!
    you look like a totally different person! good for you!

ps- what does 30DS mean? Im new to the whole MFP thing...and still learning :)

Keep up the AWESOME work...such a motivation!!
  • reesh2652
    Options
    nevermind- think i figured it out on my own. 3o day shred im assuming? lol. i have been using it also! good for you!
  • lawandasmojo
    Options
    You're looking awesome!.... You can really see your hard work in your face and tummy :smile:
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Great job...big difference!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    you look so good. Amazing what 14 pounds will do. You inspired me...I'm three pounds away from your weight in the second picture and it really helps.
  • elizan65
    elizan65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I can sure tell a difference! ! I just started MFP today and hope I can lose the 30 lbs.that I put on in the last year. I bought and tried the 30DS, but my knees hurt while doing it. (even during the jumping jacks!) I thought if I drop a few lbs. before re-trying, it might make a difference. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job!
  • Doreen9686
    Options
    Wow, excellent results! You are an inspiration to the rest of us and proof that hard work does make a difference. I start and then stop 30DS, I really need to make myself stick to it! WTG girl, looking great!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Congrats! VERY noticeable difference. Especially in your face.
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! It is a great and noticeable difference, as others said in the arms, waist and face. You should be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • fitatfiftyfive
    Options
    Wow! I can really see the change. I just did a progress this morning and found I've lost 13 pounds as well - I hope the change is as noticeable on me - just know that my pants are not so tight as they were - and that's a good thing! Congratulations - you look great!
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great work! 30DS can really help transform you. You look great! Thank you for sharing and the laugh.
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Such a big difference around your face!
  • chiedo_le_donne212
    chiedo_le_donne212 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Comparison1.jpg
    6/3/2012 - 185 lbs

Comparison2.jpg
    7/28/2012 - 172 lbs

From calorie counting and 30DS

And now I'm going to go clean my bathroom mirror!!!!
    you look really good
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm doing the 30 Day Shred, too...currently on my second round actually and loving it. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!