NSV....??

Options
EmmaM2211
EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
The trolley comes round at work every morning at around half 11...full of goodies like cakes, biscuits, sausage rolls, pasties, sandwiches crisps...you get the idea.

A few months ago I used to get a mid morning snack every day - biscuits, flapjack or crisps were my favourites!

Well I obviously now bring in my own snacks so I'm not tempted by the loveliness of the trolley.

Today however the trolley arrives and I glance over and I KNOW I'm not going to resist - there are some GREEN BANANAS :love: I loves me a green banana!! I hate them once they get to yellow and go all mushy - yuk! So I went and got one and enjoyed every bite!!

Half an hour later I'm sitting at my desk eating said banana thinking "wow - I didnt even look at the flapjack! I wasnt even tempted by the crisps!" I'm so proud of myself! I truely have changed my eating habits and I didnt even realise until today!

Replies

• marie2779
    marie2779 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV, keep up the good work!
  • EmmaM2211
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    This is the best type of NSV I think. Keep up the good work!
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Eew green bananas LOL. I prefer mine slightly overripe. Great choice though and well done for resisting! :drinker:
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    whoohoo!! you're amazing! so super proud of you. it's so exciting when our minds change finally along with our bodies. :flowerforyou:
  • EmmaM2211
    Options
    Thanks girlies!!

:drinker: drink to celebrate?? haha
  • clairehadgy
    clairehadgy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great stuff :-)
  • wannabe2000
    Options
    what does nsv mean?
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    Great will power! Keep it going!
  • EmmaM2211
    Options
    what does nsv mean?

Non-Scale Victory :-)
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should be proud of yourself!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    woohooo!!! great job! YOu've overcome the temptation Beast. I have yet to defeat it.lol
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ewww green banana's !!!! I like mine yellow and even a little spotty :bigsmile: . Great NSV though Emma :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!