Nuvoryn Diet Pills - Any good?

Options
Hi All,

I don't normally get chance to log into the website so thought i'd take the opportunity to ask a quick question.

When i logged on a pop up/banner appeared for Nuvoryn diet pills and I just wondered if anyone had used them or had any reviews?

Thanks Peeps

X

Replies

• HiraAyub
    Options
    i have a same question regarding your's...i didn't ever used any diet pills, bt since i wasn't loosing weight inspite of diet and excersise, my doctor advised me to have diet pills for a month to check if it helps..m taking ''Orlis'' since 15 days but yet no results; but i hope it would work soon (as it has been prescribed by one of the good docyors in town)..
    that isn't an answer for your question dear, but i hop anybody could answer u bettr and give advice on such diet pills..
  • dr3wman
    dr3wman Posts: 205
    Options
    I wouldn't reccomend diet pills or fat burners. Just use discipline to form a good diet/ exercise program
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    A quick google seach and you will see these are basically green tea extract tablets, which could be bought elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

they will make minimal difference to your progress, I wouldn't bother.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    About as useful as my magic wand, when will people learn that quick fixes DON'T HAPPEN!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any diet pills since I joined MFP. I used to try them for appetite suppresant and/or energy and NONE of them ever seemed to do either, so I feel like there's no point. With a little patience you can get lasting results through eating at a calorie deficit and exercising. There are no quick fixes.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    No diet pills are "good", ever! I don't even care if they are recommended by your doctor. Doctors gotta stay in business somehow! Lifestyle changes, getting active, eating less processed foods are the keys to SUSTAINABLE weight loss. I lost 70 lbs over 20 yrs ago, kept it off, and never popped a diet pill a day in my life!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point, some of them are dangerous, many more are worthless. It's a lazy-*kitten* way of losing weight and this is called My Fitness Pal not My Easy Way Out Pal. Eat right, workout, make yourself healthier!
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I probably would have tried them but as of today I feel the only good and healthy way to lose the weight and keep it off is by good old diet and exercise!
    I have lost 46 pounds in 5 months by working out and eating healthy. Yes it is hard, yes it takes forever but in the end your body will thank you for losing the right way!

Also, from personal experience, the weight you may lose with diet pill is really easy to gain back once you are no longer taking them. Quick fixes are never the answer!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If diet pills really worked we would not be a nation of obese people.
  • HiraAyub
    Options
    If diet pills really worked we would not be a nation of obese people.

Very True:-)........
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't bother. I've tried other diet pills in the past and I just found it gave me this mentality of "eating that cookie is fine because Lipo 6 will catch it" sad to say, there is no quick fix. Focus on diet and exercise and realize that most of these pills are a money grab for a company. They may be able to give a 10% bf bodybuilder the extra edge before a competition, but for general weight loss, they are useless. Not worth it.

Other than protein powders, the only supplement I take is Jack3d. I honestly find that I need the energy boost when I work out first thing in the morning. Having said that, the recommended dose is 1-3 scoops and I take 1/2 a scoop. I took a whole scoop once and felt awful! Sick, dizzy, and niacin flush everywhere.
  • jadeH085
    jadeH085 Posts: 1
    Options
    I haven't tried it as I have already found a pill that works perfectly well with me. I've been experiencing a weight plateau for quite some time but Prescopodene helped me address the issue. I noticed I felt less hungry, my dieting became easier and I had more energy. Weight loss just came so much faster.