Any healthy and easy breakfast ideas?

Options
I have no idea how to have a healthy breakfast. Usually I have a yogurt and a banana with peanut butter and milk. That's usually good, but yogurts have so much dang sugar! I never even looked to see if there was sugar til MFP. Thanks for any ideas. :D

Replies

• abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    This morning I am having:

a whole wheat english muffin sandwiched with 1 fried egg, 1 slice of cheese, spinach and a slice of tomato. piece of fruit on the side & coffee :)
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    This morning I am having:

a whole wheat english muffin sandwiched with 1 fried egg, 1 slice of cheese, spinach and a slice of tomato. piece of fruit on the side & coffee :)
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious!!!
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have a 100 calorie english muffin with some peanut butter and then other times I have some oatmeal. It just depends on what I am in the mood for when I wake up.
  • Slim34
    Slim34 Posts: 46
    Options
    I had cream of wheat with 2 packs of stevia and a sliced banana in it ... Mmmm
  • ktala24
    ktala24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My favorite is egg beaters, with a little shredded cheese, maybe some diced ham or chicken (just a little), and what ever vegtable I have on hand (broccoli, is my favorite). Try it's super quick, easy and comes in low in calories.

I also do instant oatmeal with dried cranberries and almond slivers (you can get them flavored a the store)

Enjoy
  • ting001
    ting001 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am having two scrambled eggs (only one yolk) with salsa and an apple.
  • raleigh
    raleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    i like a banana and peanut butter
    but today i am having a toaster waffle and peanut butter - trader joes waffles only have 105-115 cals each
  • shellyshappy
    shellyshappy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I had a 1 slice of toast (sarah lee 45 cal), 1 egg (braum's) 1 tsp of light margarine (country crock light), and texas pete hot sauce. 1 cup of creme brule' coffee (folger's W/ 1TBSP of sugar-free french vanilla creamer liquid and 2 TBSP braums fat free milk.
  • bigdawg62
    bigdawg62 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I cant eat any breads, cereals or wheat and oat products because of allergies so here is what I like to eat every morning.

In large skillet melt 1 tbp of promise then brown 1.5 cups of shredded Simply potato's with some diced onions and garlic salt. Once browned up I pour in one cup of Egg Beaters and mix thourougly. I cook till texture is the way I like it and then eat it with salsa on top. Roughly 600 calories.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    3 egg omlette with organic marble cheese... mmm good.
  • musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pieces of organic toast. The options are endless.
  • Slim34
    Slim34 Posts: 46
    Options
    I had 2 pieces of organic toast. The options are endless.

where exactly do U buy organic toast at ..?? Maybe the health store .. I bought some cashew butter there with some bible bread ...MMmmm