just joined...

Options
:smile: Hi Everyone I have just joined....

At the moment I am looking to lose 20 pounds in the next couple of months. I weigh 152pounds at the moment at a height of 5ft 6 and at the moment I do not feel comfortable in myself.

I enjoy running and at the moment my aim is to walk/run x4 times a week for 45 mins.

I also want to tone my arms and tummy so I have started press ups and crunches.

I done not like the skinny look and I am aiming for toned and strong.

believe and you will succeed wish me luck peeps :heart:

Replies

• mcarras1
    mcarras1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I didnt just join but im working now on connecting to the myfitnesspal community. My name is megan, im 17 years old and 5'6 i currently weigh 142 lbs and i dont care as much how i weigh but more what i feel comfortable with. I love to run and im definitely going for the toned look.
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    heya ppl, i just joined today, looking for some inspiration and some simple (dead simple) recipe ideas as i hate cooking!!!
    plus i live alone so hoping someone will give me some ideas on cheap foods for one.

lets hope joining this starts of some great things :-)

hope to hear from you soon pplz
  • thea4shane
    Options
    I need friends please for motivation and progress and inspiration thanks! :)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello,My name is Holly I'm 5'7 i want to lose between 10 -12 lbs yet,also getting tone,would be great.Feel free to add me.
  • HiraAyub
    Options
    Hi everyone:) m Hira, 5.2'' (145 lbs)..want to seriously reduce atleast 30 pounds..yet i have not reduce any pound (i have been using MFP for a month),.I was doing cardio for an hour from May to mid of June, but unfortunately i couldn't carry it on due to some problms..but m following 1200 calories per day..il join gym on last week of August..i really need ur support and Motivation...!! plus. i want to add up here that i have prescribed by the doctor ''Orlis'' (diet pills) and m using them for last 15 days; i would love to have any advice regarding these pills...
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!