Theme park NSV

Options
candicejn
candicejn Posts: 458 Member
I took my kids to a kid-oriented theme park on Tuesday - and I fit on every single ride, with room to spare - and I wasn't squishing them or struggling or anything :D

43lbs ago - I never would have fit. I had maybe 3 - 4 inches of extra belt on each ride, and since I've lost about 6 inches off my belly... well, the math speaks for itself.

Thank you to MFP for giving me the tools I need to get to where I want to be. Up next - working on the 50lb mark.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Congrats! Job well done my dear! Keep up the good work! Don't you just love NSVs? A scale can't measure up to that one! :)
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I bet your energy level is better too.
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!! That must be the best feeling ever!!! Way to go!
  • karamaye
    karamaye Posts: 14
    Options
    That's amazing! One of my most embarrassing moments was when I was kicked off a ride at Six Flags because the harness wouldn't go over my boobs/stomach. It was mortifying. I can NOT wait for the day when I can ride that ride with room to spare! Congrats! You're doing amazing!! :)
  • mellowyellow1102
    mellowyellow1102 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thats an amazing accomplishment. I can not wait til i can do that again. That is the most amazing feeling!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, it was pretty nice. I was actually quite nervous, so when I got on the first ride and fit, I did a little mental happy dance and was able to enjoy the rest of my day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!