Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Theme park NSV

candicejn
candicejn Posts: 458 Member
I took my kids to a kid-oriented theme park on Tuesday - and I fit on every single ride, with room to spare - and I wasn't squishing them or struggling or anything :D

43lbs ago - I never would have fit. I had maybe 3 - 4 inches of extra belt on each ride, and since I've lost about 6 inches off my belly... well, the math speaks for itself.

Thank you to MFP for giving me the tools I need to get to where I want to be. Up next - working on the 50lb mark.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• Congrats! Job well done my dear! Keep up the good work! Don't you just love NSVs? A scale can't measure up to that one! :)
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 266 Member
    love it!
  • Katie1951
    Katie1951 Posts: 312 Member
    Awesome! I bet your energy level is better too.
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    woo hoo!! That must be the best feeling ever!!! Way to go!
  • karamaye
    karamaye Posts: 14
    That's amazing! One of my most embarrassing moments was when I was kicked off a ride at Six Flags because the harness wouldn't go over my boobs/stomach. It was mortifying. I can NOT wait for the day when I can ride that ride with room to spare! Congrats! You're doing amazing!! :)
  • mellowyellow1102
    mellowyellow1102 Posts: 12 Member
    Thats an amazing accomplishment. I can not wait til i can do that again. That is the most amazing feeling!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Thanks guys, it was pretty nice. I was actually quite nervous, so when I got on the first ride and fit, I did a little mental happy dance and was able to enjoy the rest of my day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!