Recipes websites

Options
JosianneC
JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
I am looking for some new recipe websites. I use Skinnytaste and Dashingdish daily, I love the way the are setup with the calorie count and WW points. I am looking for a website that has similarities to that. I've seen many websites with great recipes, but they don't have a colorie count! I am very busy and don't really have the time to count the calories for each meal I plan, which is why i've been using the two websites mentioned above so often.

Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Heard about this one, but I have not used it yet...

http://www.sparkpeople.com/
  • maureenec
    maureenec Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com - awesome!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    www.eatingwell.com - has lots of good recipes. I am just starting to use... finally getting serious about my health and weight.
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    www.allrecipes.com

I use it quite frequently, and whenever there's a recipe that calls for salt I eliminate it, as well as I cut back the sugar by 1/2, and the recipes still taste good. You can search by low calorie dishes as well.
  • ashlafer
    ashlafer Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    peanutbutterandpeppers.com is one of the ones I really like...except the writer isn't very good at spelling/grammar... which is OK when you're writing on a thread, but in a blog...eh.
  • Amymarie19715
    Options
    Cooks.com is good
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can totally vouche for Skinnytaste.com

I have it saved on my favorites both at home and at work. So many great ideas!! I started using it when I was on weight watchers because they do give a point value for most things! :) It's pretty awesome! I love it!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Bump!