30 Day Shred Before and After pictures and results!

Options

Replies

• BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I plan to start AGAIN tonight! I have started a couple of times but will commit this time. I also start swimming tonight. I will post pictures later!

Good Luck! It is a great workout :)
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Took pics but forgot to take measurements. i will when i get home. Yeah for everyone - we can rock it!
  • Caligirlk22
    Caligirlk22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your responses! I will start in a few when my boyfriend gives me my alone time :) haha
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 20, starting level 3 today. Yay! :noway:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be L1D6 for me :) Good luck!
  • JaniceK73
    JaniceK73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What do you think is a reasonable calorie count for doing this video? Not sure how much to count. I don't have a HR monitor or anything. Thanks for your input!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    What do you think is a reasonable calorie count for doing this video? Not sure how much to count. I don't have a HR monitor or anything. Thanks for your input!

Everyone is different- I don't have any HRM either, but if you log it as circuit training in your excercise diary MFP will calculate an approximate for your height/weight.
  • becca473
    becca473 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1 Day 3. I love it. It's totally do-able for someone not so coordinated (me) and I feel like it's a good work out.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it today to. We should create a group and keep each other inspired.
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    I'm done in 5 days. I gotta go out right now, but feel free to add me and ask questions. I have a comparison pic up and i'm gonna make a new one once i'm done
  • JaniceK73
    JaniceK73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That was my first guess of which category to pick!
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    the befores and afters of the shred usually aren't that dramatic. depending on your weight it burns 150-250 calories, which is around 2lbs lost in 30 days. it also is mostly cardio so there will not be noticeable muscle gains. big differences will be mostly due to the diet of the model!

it's a fun way to increase your fitness from ground level and get your heart active for 20 minutes a day, but it's not going to sculpt your body unless you diet strictly and do supplemental strength training.

Have you ever done the video or seen results threads? Not to be rude, but it is not "mostly cardio" and all of the people who have posted results here (which is many) have had GREAT results, especially given the length of the workout itself and time frame of completing it (30 days). It does seem to only burn about 250 calories, but definitely produces great results in inches lost.
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    the befores and afters of the shred usually aren't that dramatic. depending on your weight it burns 150-250 calories, which is around 2lbs lost in 30 days. it also is mostly cardio so there will not be noticeable muscle gains. big differences will be mostly due to the diet of the model!

it's a fun way to increase your fitness from ground level and get your heart active for 20 minutes a day, but it's not going to sculpt your body unless you diet strictly and do supplemental strength training.
    and way to suck the motivation out of someone who started the program a few days ago...thanks. btw, i think you are wrong. i have seen too many before and after pics that say otherwise.
  • aarastoo2
    Options
    I'm going to start it today to. We should create a group and keep each other inspired.

I agree because I just started today as well and am on the hunt for a bikini for my before pics !!
  • aarastoo2
    Options
    Just searched, and there is an August group created! Let's get in on that.
  • 00babyk00
    00babyk00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Tried it yourself have you?
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options

and way to suck the motivation out of someone who started the program a few days ago...thanks. btw, i think you are wrong. i have seen too many before and after pics that say otherwise.

I do 20 minutes on the bike after, but barely changed my diet. it's certainly not strict, and I'm down 2.5lbs after 12 days, and 4 inches total. only a third way through so keep at it :smile:
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I've just finished my 30DS on 31 August.

These are my results :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/690881--pics-30ds-results-1st-success-in-2years-on-mfp

Good luck! xx :flowerforyou:
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I just started it too, I felt the burn and am excited to keep going
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started last night and the workout is no JOKE! My legs felt like noodles and I was in a pool of sweat, it was a good workout though lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!