40 lbs gone for good

Options
Hello,

I would like to share my photos and weight loss journey so far. I am 5'9 and as of today weigh 171 lbs. I am pear shaped with a medium frame. I started off at 211 lbs and I guess I was in denial about how big I really was. I've always been over weight my entire life and on the 22nd Feb this year I decided I had enough and started my weight loss journey.

So far this year I've done a 10km which I never thought I would be able to do. Also planning on taking up cycling (watching the Olympics has inspired me lol).

I don't use a gym currently all my weight loss has come from walking or running. Have completed the 30 day shred also last month.

I'm hoping to get down to 161 lbs in time for my birthday in October so I can look good in my birthday dress lol.

Here is a before and after side by side comparsion. Was 211 lbs on the left and 176 lbs in picture on the right

20128629_3143.jpg

And here is a picture from today after 40 lbs loss

20128629_8470.jpg

If anyone would like to be friends , feel free to add me, on here everyday and support my friends as much as I can. :)

Thanks for reading.

:)

Replies

• Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great, I bet it feels great too :-)
  • Chickymama737
    Chickymama737 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow - fantastic work. I've started running too but only ready for a 5 K so far.
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Yeah it certainly does feel great!

@agentm73 I would only done a 5 km first too if I had of known that there was 5km races I thought it started at 10 km till just after I signed up lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!