Been doing this A Week.... Friends Needed

Options
I am going on 30 in 4 days ... And i have been overweight most of my life and want to change... Tried of hiding from the mirror or looking at pictures and going please delete that... I want to look the way i Feel happy. So looking for Friends along the way.

Going to Lose 100 pounds .... Not Try im going to!

Replies

• ginutza_f
    Options
    Good luck! What diet you plan to follow?
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. :) I new to this website too and need more friends to give me a hard time about my food diary. ;) I really don't know what's healthy, so I'm not following any type of diet plan. Suggestions welcome! I am hypothyroid, so losing weight is a real struggle for me. I want to lose about 50 lbs. I am 5'6 and I weigh about 200lbs. I want to get down to 150lbs.
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. Ems, I sent one to you as well!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    :D accepted! Thanks!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well you have already got the right attitude by stating that you WILL not TRY. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I am always looking for people to motivate me and vice versa. Welcome to MFP! :-)
  • asayer
    asayer Posts: 47
    Options
    add me too if you want :)
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well!

My goal is currently to lose 50 pounds but closer to 100 would be great! I'll send you a friend request shortly.
  • amandalc04
    Options
    Good for you! I'll be your friend and be cheering you on the entire way!!!! You can do this!
  • FoldsFive
    Options
    Friend request sent as well - the more friends on here the better, I've found - positive reinforcement from others is always useful.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friends request - I am looking to lose at least a 100 pounds. Anyone else can friend me as well. I figure the more the merrier:flowerforyou:
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!! sent you a friend request.
  • Chunk2206
    Options
    Good luck. I've sent you a request.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have taken the most important step on the road to success--DETERMINATION. Yes, you can do it and there are many of us on MFP who are living proof. Good luck! I will be your friend and will be here to congratulate you on your successes.
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
    I am going on 30 in 4 days ... And i have been overweight most of my life and want to change... Tried of hiding from the mirror or looking at pictures and going please delete that... I want to look the way i Feel happy. So looking for Friends along the way.

Going to Lose 100 pounds .... Not Try im going to!
  • anitra_michelle
    Options
    Add me! Anyone is free to add me.
  • mguidroz75
    mguidroz75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :wink: I need friends and motivation too!!!!! Been using MFP for more than a week, but can't seem to get myself in gear. I've sent some of you friend requests... I'll send to more of you if that's ok.
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    "Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda is my hero! :) Add me!!
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! I have 150 pounds to lose now (started out at 200!) so I'd love to have friends with similar goals. (:
  • Tati_Mo
    Tati_Mo Posts: 10
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • VHPD19
    VHPD19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 30 soon too, and wanted to lose weight for the same reason! Once I figure out how to frient people on this website, I will add you. Good luck, I'd be happy to help you stay motivated!