I'm glad THAT'S over...

Options
Wow, this weekend was quite the calorie fest!!! I ate out Friday night and for both lunch and dinner on Saturday..so I went over about 1000 calories both of those days. Then, I went to my parents' house today and got fed a wonderful homecooked meal and since I hadn't been home in a long time, I got the Easter candy they had been holding onto!! AHH!! But, tomorrow is the start to a new week and I'll be back on track! I'm sooo thankful for this website for keeping me accountable.

Replies

• greysweatshirt
    Options
    Wow, this weekend was quite the calorie fest!!! I ate out Friday night and for both lunch and dinner on Saturday..so I went over about 1000 calories both of those days. Then, I went to my parents' house today and got fed a wonderful homecooked meal and since I hadn't been home in a long time, I got the Easter candy they had been holding onto!! AHH!! But, tomorrow is the start to a new week and I'll be back on track! I'm sooo thankful for this website for keeping me accountable.
  • jpketz
    jpketz Posts: 73
    Options
    I got the Easter candy they had been holding onto!! AHH!!

Good news...I'm pretty sure the calories in Peeps don't count! :wink:

Onward and upward!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I had the SAME kind of weekend.
    Lot's of drinking and eating out and going WAY over calories!
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    Thank GOD tomorrow is a new day and I can look forward to not feeling quite as round.
    yay for being held accountable...
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Oh! I second that emotion!! I had to remind myself too many times to walk away from the brownie pan in my mother's kitchen!!

Cannot wait to have a huge salad for lunch today!! Cannot believe I just said that!! :laugh: