Been doing this A Week.... Friends Needed

2»

Replies

• Good Luck Hun. I have a picture at my desk of what i don't want to become. Keep Motivated.:smooched:
  • jrmalice
    jrmalice Posts: 23 Member
    New(ish) as well... 4 weeks and down 7 lbs. have only been reducing calories, still need to get my but in the gym. I'll hit ya up with a friend req...
  • jerobins
    jerobins Posts: 13 Member
    You can and will do this. I am here to help if I can. I started this over a year ago by myself after visiting our daughter. I started to keep track of everything I ate. I weighed, measure and wrote it all each day. I only weighed in once a week. I never thought I could do this fo more than a few days. I lost almost 45 pounds in about seven months. So I thought I could do this without my journal.
    But that didn'd work too well. So I am back to weighing, measuring and journaling again. So keep positive and remember you CAN do this.
  • You can add me if you like; I would like to be friends.

I am in the same predicament, with similar goals. I weigh about 200lbs; and would like to lose at least 30 pounds. This task has been damn near impossible. I don’t know how to get motivated, or stay motivated. I have a husband and two kids, and I'm in graduate school. Trying to find time is always a never ending story.

If you can provide tips on where to start, and what to do. That would be great. I'll keep you posted!
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Feel free to add me too, been on here about 16 months
  • jerobins
    jerobins Posts: 13 Member
    Journaling has helped me more than anything. I weigh,measure and write down everything I eat each day. It helps keep me honest, and I also post here. pPus I am older than you and it is harder to do. You :smile can do this. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Add me!
  • rachaelsue
    rachaelsue Posts: 16 Member
    Anyone can add me as well! I've never turned down a new friend!