Already hIt a road block

Options
sooo im forced to go with my fiance and my friends to hooters to watch the ufc fight tonight... and i lovvvveee hooters wings... but since i started my diet what at hooters can i have without filling guilty...

Replies

• TurkeyVulture
    Options
    Bring a sack lunch with you and order a tall glass of water. That's what works for me. :smile:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Don't they have a clam bake? Maybe, get a salad. If you have room with cals go for light beer. They also probably have a grilled chicken sandwich too.
  • seekingshare2
    Options
    Have only a couple wings and then snack on the celery & carrot sticks they usually bring with them. Or yet order a salad, The key is drink lots of water which will keep you occupied and full. Just think soon enough you will look like one of the ladies in hooters!!
  • seekingshare2
    Options
    One more thing, when I go out to eat I look up the menu online first and choose my meal before I get to the restaurant, that way no surprises
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    ya thats what im going to do... and i looked it up... but omg the wings are 900 calories for ten naked hot wings... omg.... so maybe i might get snow crab... but nevermind cause it have 2400g of sodium... does hooters have low fat dressings? cause if they do ill just get a grilled chicked salad. and thanks to the new year im not going to drink anymore...i drank for new years eve and i calculated how many calories i intaked that night... lets just say if i was on a diet i wouldnt be able to eat for a week... and im still hung over... so no more for me... i learned my lesson
  • smileydays
    smileydays Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am looking at the Hooter's nutrition facts right now, and it looks like the best way to go would be the steamed shrimp or the garden salad with bronzed chicken as an entree. They are both under 300 calories. Look at the nutrition facts here:

http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/hooters

Chicken wings with the sauce would definitely not be a good choice because 5 wings is 866 calories!!
    I hope this helps. :)