Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1 year - Less of me to love (with pics)

2»

Replies

• ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    You look fabulous!!!! May I also add that you have a great sense of humor and sound like a fun, up beat person - rock on!!!!!!!
  • Terree83
    Terree83 Posts: 93
    Congratulations!! Wow.. 80lbs down.. you are an inspiration! Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: Amazing!
  • amazing amazing work hunny, you look so much healthier and happier! 80 lbs is ALOT of weight! u r an inspiration to a lot of people! WELL DONE!!!
  • That's so amazing, well done ! You must be feeling proud of that achievement so far.
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    thank you for sharing. you look wonderful.
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    AWESOME!
  • kristin1493
    kristin1493 Posts: 41 Member
    Congratulations!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    WOO HOO!!!!! I am so proud of you my friend! I cannot wait to see what you do in year 2!!!!!!
  • You look amazing! Great job you're doing. Thank you for allowing us to share your journey.
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Fantastic! Congratulations on the longterm commitment! You look fabulous!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Amazing job! You look so beautiful!
  • you GO GIRL!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    You look great. LMAO at the "something shiny!"
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Congratulations!! You look wonderful! :smile:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Congrats, you should be very proud. You look fab!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Wowwy, wow, wow. All that hard work and success! On top of it, you're reverse aging too! Congratulations! You look great!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Congratulations! You are awesome! Can't wait to share the next year with you. I know you'll find even more success!
  • Congratulations !!! What an accomplishment :)
  • That's so wonderful, I can tell you feel great by the smile on your face. You are a weight loss superstar!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!