Whining

Options
jill927
jill927 Posts: 471 Member
Ok, I've lost 17 lbs since March 1st, and I am a college student, so I hadn't seen my parents since I started this new direction. When I saw them, they couldn't even tell that I'd lost weight!! I had told them as it was progressing, but when I saw them in person, they were like, are you sure? Bah.:mad:

Replies

• jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've lost 17 lbs since March 1st, and I am a college student, so I hadn't seen my parents since I started this new direction. When I saw them, they couldn't even tell that I'd lost weight!! I had told them as it was progressing, but when I saw them in person, they were like, are you sure? Bah.:mad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    No worries, its hard to tell, really. I'm down 13 and only my fiance and I can tell the difference. You can see it a lot when I have my shirt off, my ribcage and collarbone are much more prominent........ but when I'm in a sweatshirt well, who can tell right?
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    don't feel bad I hadn't seen my family in over a year and when I went home (I had lost like 12 lbs by then) and they didn't say anything (they seen my photos 12lbs heavier)....don't stress over it dear

I agree with the above statement as well.
  • Liani
    Liani Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Dont worry my friends were the same . i lost 17 pounds too n there like u loook the same it got me sad.:sad: ..but hey other ppl notice but to jealous to say somthing:wink: