Dr Oz and the Green Coffee Bean Capsules

Options
Timo113
Timo113 Posts: 23 Member
Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Capsules, per Dr Oz they really work. Just wondering if any one on here has had any luck. I sure hope Dr Oz didn't sell out and lend his name to a product that does not work!

Replies

• sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    he is a sell out...he never promotes healthy eating an exercise it's always some supplement
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Green Coffee Bean Capsules, per Dr Oz they really work. Just wondering if any one on here has had any luck. I sure hope Dr Oz didn't sell out and lend his name to a product that does not work!

Not sure if srs
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing last night because my sister said something about it too!
  • cbendorf13
    cbendorf13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I tried them, not worth the money. An article came out criticizing the study done cited by Dr. Oz. The group was 16 people and the monitoring of their diet was based on their own recall. There was a number of issues with how it was done. I did however manage to kick my soda habit using these so in that regard it was a plus. I would say try it if you are curious - caffeine does have a role in how your metabolism works, but if you don't see anything immediately I wouldn't go for a long term investment. If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic there was some additional information I didn't look into about the benefits for diabetes.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I sure hope Dr Oz didn't sell out and lend his name to a product that does not work!

He does this more than I fart. And I take 180+g protein/day. You do the math.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    *sips Starbucks Refresher made with Green Coffee Beans*

what's the deal?
  • lylmissmanda
    Options
    Every idea i've ever heard come from Dr. Oz is followed by everyone bashing it, so I don't even go there. It's true though, you don't need all the supplements. Just eat healthy and exercise. It's the best way. =]
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    I sure hope Dr Oz didn't sell out and lend his name to a product that does not work!

Hahaha.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Can't. Stop. Laughing.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee beans the way God intended...roasted, ground, and hot water filtered through them. :tongue:
  • mainelymama
    Options
    In defense of the OP, I saw this episode at the gym and he made it sound awfully convincing.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I stopped listening to Dr. Oz after he said that drinking skim milk is not beneficial. I love my organic skim milk and nobody can tell me it isn't good for me!
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Like I said on another Dr. Oz thread...he's a whack-a-doodle.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Is this a new movie coming out? I hope they cast Johnny Depp... and of course the madame Helena Bonham Carter. She can play Oprah.
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    LMAO! Quite descriptive! I am so stealing this! Hope you don't mind!

Dr. Oz is in Woman's World almost every issue promoting one thing or another, not to mention all the stuff he promotes on his show. He has to be one very wealthy man! I used to like him...when he was known as "The Poop Doctor"....now he's just full of it! :ohwell:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

*clap*
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options

I hope the sun comes out tomorrow.

Both are guaranteed to happen.
  • 1jlazymom
    1jlazymom Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Amen!!!!!!:laugh:
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options

damn protein.