Need a Group of Support

Options
Hello everyone I'm looking for a group for like 4 or 5 ladies to be on a support group with me! I am 21 years old and weight 188 pounds, and wanting to go down to 130 or close to that. I have all my clothes that dont fit me and im having a hard time shopping cause im just not happy with the way i look. I have started my fitnesspal today hoping that by the summer will be happier about the way i feel and look. Post back and we could form a group or ladies that want to achieve the same thing. Thanks Kelly

Replies

• acrylicrocks
    Options
    Hi, Kelly. This is a great site and just a tip... I find it easiest to carry a little notebook around with me to write down the things I am eating when I am not near the computer.
  • ncherokee9
    ncherokee9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in the same predicament where I lost 62 pounds over a year and a half ago, now realizing I gained 40 pounds back. I have beautiful clothes in my closet that don't fit me anymore. I don't like to go shopping for clothes now because everything fits different now and I'm not happy about that. Like you... I need a support group too.. so I'm more than willing to be apart of this group too.. Hopefully, we can be an encouragement to each other in accountability and keeping on track. I'm all for it...
  • bigred717
    Options
    Thanks I actually have the iphone app to help keep up with my food it is great to have.
  • mandykay
    Options
    i feel the same way !
  • svanhoecke
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and trying to get down to about 130 as well. I would like to be in your support group! I have been looking for some friends on MFP for awhile.

:)

Have a good day!
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm 24 and on the same journey. I'd definitely like to be a part of something like this.
  • bigred717
    Options
    Thanks for all the support guys! We will get through it together.