Need some advice...

Options
I'm newer to the community (have only been on with some of my fellow nursing students) and am in need of some motivation and advice.

I'm stuck...been working out 4-5 days a week (only missing to allow for rest or if I'm sick) and am under my calories 99% of the time, why am I not seeing any results?

After the initial 30 pound loss (since March) I'm not losing anything. Been stuck hovering around 204 and am aching to reach "ONE-derland".

Any advice, tips, strategies, and support you can pass along would be greatly appreciated! I'm supposed to graduate on December 20th and would like to look fabulous crossing the stage!!!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Pam

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    What are you eating? Whole foods? Lots of processed foods?

BTW - Congratulations on 30 pounds! That's great.
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 30lb loss!
    I see lots of processed food in your diary :( Processed food does not contain good fuel for your body. Eat better calories, ie fruits, veggies, complex carbs etc.
    When is the last time you switched up your exercise routine?
    Do you confirm that the portion sizes you are entering are accurate?
  • cchartrand1978
    cchartrand1978 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm in the same boat as you. I started my weight loss journey in Nov 2011 at 225lb. I started off really good lost 20lbs and stayed at 205lbs could not lose a lb for the life of me. I stayed on the 1260 calorie intake and nothing.

As of today I go up and down a lb or two, but still no weight lost. I'm currently on the Body by Vi shakes. I drink one for Breakfast & one for mid day snack. I like the shakes but I haven't lost any weight but I've lost about 2 inches so thats a good thing, I've found what works for me is to eat about 5 small meals daily to prevent myself from being hungry. I haven't started working out yet but that is my next goal to start walking. I also found a product named Irvingia it's a Herbal pill with the base of Africian Mango. I seen the review on Dr Oz. It helps my sugar levels to stay normal. I tend to get a little shaky from having low sugar levels.

I hope this helps, I know everyone is different, so this is what works for me. Good Luck and I'm sure you'll look amazing on your graduation.