NSV - panty lines

Options
southpaw211
southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
I put on a pair of size 10 pants for work this morning wearing bikini underwear. No panty lines! A little bagging under the tush, even! Still not small enough for an 8, but I will take a 10 with no panty lines any day!

Imagine that, being thin enough to wear a thong because they are sexy, not to hide fat *kitten* panty lines. Ha! :laugh:

(When I look at my title, I automatically read "panty liners". Hopefully no one else does that and is immediately grossed out...)

Replies

• kay4489
    kay4489 Posts: 36
    Options
    i definitely first read it as "panty liners". i was like...hmmm, maybe she was once too big for them, although i'm not sure if that's possible, lol

congrats on ur NSV!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    LOL no never saw that but my eyesight is terrible so who knows. What a cute NSV thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! :-D Love it!! It's great to be able to wear the underwear you want :-) Congrats!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Yay. I hate panty lines.
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Love it! I actually read party lines lol
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yay. I hate panty lines.

:noway: Great pic... I see no panty lines whatsoever.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!