Post-preggo in need of motivation

Options
Hi I'm looking for some motivation to help me with keeping me accountable to exercise and eat right. I had twins 8 months ago and still have about 45 lbs to lose. Any tips would also be helpful from those who've gone or are going through this.

Replies

• scimama
    scimama Posts: 2
    Options
    My son is 17 months old now, but I lost 80 lbs post pregnancy. If I can do it, you can do it! Here are some of the things I did:

* Walk every day, even if it's just for a few minutes. A little bit is a LOT better than nothing!
    * Give yourself a reasonable goal. Don't try to restrict your calories so much that you can't keep up with it. Try starting with a goal of 1800 calories a day and see how that goes for you before you lower your goal.
    * Give yourself BREAKS. Take a day off every week to eat that dessert you've been craving or to go out to dinner with friends. Having a reward in sight really helped me because thinking "I can't eat that right now, but I can have that later" is a LOT easier than thinking "I can't eat that, I'm dieting."
  • Vemapris
    Vemapris Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips!