new- looking for friends

Options
EEG3
EEG3 Posts: 9 Member
new here, looking for friends for motivation. i have about 80lbs to lose. i believe its possible with a support system.. im open to any suggestions you may have. so far im trying to eat healthier and i try to workout everyday. i really enjoy zumba. I just recieved jm's ripped in 30 and her 6 week abs. i have not tried them yet.

Replies

• shellymoore0919
    Options
    Hello! I am new on here as well. I have over 100lbs to lose. I know that we can do it when we have a great support system behind us. I am here to help in any way that I can:-) Have a great day!!
  • BrittiJo
    Options
    I am 5 days new on here and am hoping to get back into shape and be healthy. Both my parents have adult on-set diabetes and I am looking to out smart my genetics (hopefully) and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Any kind of motivation or tips are very much welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • em3387
    em3387 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! My daughter and I just started our journey today. So far so good! Ate1boiled egg and 4 slices of Jennie O's turkey bacon. The bacon was very good to my surprise. I need to lose at least 35 pounds to start off with and I'll be a happy camper. I really like this website. I too hope we can get motivated by other. Have a great day!
  • BlondieSuess
    BlondieSuess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I just started about 2.5 weeks ago and can use all the support I can get.
  • ballousgirl
    ballousgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 70-80 lbs to lose. Even though I attribute most of it to baby weight it is also from my fairly inactive lifestyle. I've been on for a few weeks and have been able to make some positive changes to my diet but haven't been good about logging exercize yet. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • Whart0603
    Whart0603 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, started a couple days ago. My wife and I have been losing weight for the past year. So far I've lost a total of 55 lbs and am about where I want to be. I started at 204 and this morning I was 148.4. I found MFP very recently while searching for a handy calorie counter app for my phone. This system is great. It has found every food I've wanted to put in there and the nutrition information is right on. The bar code scanner works great too. I wish I would of found this site a year ago!
  • schoeppner
    schoeppner Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard !!! You will love this site, it's easy and people are so helpfully & friendly.
  • laura5417
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. I have at least 80 pounds to lose too, but would like to lose closer to 100 lbs. I just turned 50 this year, so this is a real struggle for me. Lots of stress in my life, and I really need motivation too. Maybe we can help keep each other motivated. I am trying to walk an hour everyday, when I don't talk myself out of it. I really want to get a handle on my health & weight.
  • drsdghtr
    drsdghtr Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi all! I am a fairly recent newbie and any of you are welcome to add me as a friend. I cannot boast enough about MFP and how helpful it's been. I lost weight prior to MFP and then plateaued. Since I signed up I have lost another 13lbs. If nothing else this site really makes me aware of portion sizes and having contact with so many people and their support makes me want to keep going and not lose sight of what I want to achieve. I'd be happy to help where I can so hit me up if you want!
  • losefat89
    Options
    Hi everyone im new here also. Ive been here for 6 days now, and i must say it feels great to jump start my weight loss. Im here if any one needs any support feel free to add me if you like.
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    well hello....guess I'm new here also....
    its about 2.5 weeks that i've came back to MFP, I was doing WW.

Now i have a FItBit and using MFP together!!

I have to start about 65 more pounds to lose, then once i get there i will re-evaluate things!

Feel free to add me if you like....
  • EEG3
    Options
    thanks everyone, i love this site
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , everyone! I am trying really hard to stay healthy and lose weight with my crazy life, could of course use more support too :)
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    stay positive, write every thing down and come on here for inspiration and motivation..there is always someone about to help.. :)
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 80 lbs any of you can add me...
  • EEG3
    Options
    thats great to hear!
  • gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me I am new also
  • NikkiB101
    Options
    welcome. I was looking to lose about 70-80lbs when I started too. Now I'm 55lbs down - 42 since joining MFP - and hopefully on the home stretch.

You can do it too! Best of luck.
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Welcome!! I have 125 pounds to lose.
    Anyone can add me if they would like, I keep my diary open as well. I think it helps more if people know what you are eating, they can give better advice.

Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!!
  • EEG3
    Options
    welcome. I was looking to lose about 70-80lbs when I started too. Now I'm 55lbs down - 42 since joining MFP - and hopefully on the home stretch.

You can do it too! Best of luck.

thank you. thats great to hear i hope i have the same experience