Replies

• SophieW1988
    Options
    Try drinking SASSY water to get rid of those last 6

http://www.food.com/recipe/sassy-water-368368
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and I want to be 115 at 119 as of this morning. Most my weight is on my thighs! I don't think it will ever go away!!!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'3 & have a small pooch, but then again I just had my 2nd baby 8wks ago...so in the mean time I'm going to work hard at getting rid of it to reach my pre-pregnancy goal of 112lbs.:wink:
  • SillyDrusilla
    Options
    I noticed it's super hard to break the last ten-fifteen pound barrier but I don't exercise and diet simultaneously when I'm trying to lose a lot of weight at once. I noticed if I start exercising towards those last 10-15 I lose them much easier. :) Good luck!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    5'5'' and 134 lbs at the moment. Cannot seem to get below 130 whatever I do. I was aiming for 125 (with building some muscle) but I don't think I'll be happy there really. We shall see.

does anyone mind sharing their calorie level / exercise plans with me so I can see how you have gotten under 130?
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Oh my gosh, all of y'alls post are crazy inspiration for me! I am 5' 3" and I thought 130 was going to be pushing it. But ya'll have made me realize I can get smaller! Ya'll are all beautiful and thanks for the inspiration I just recieved!

May sound crazy but seriously!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    It happened to me. It took those last 5lbs to get rid of the tummy! I'm working on my goal weight again, currently 115 and trying to get back down to 108. The number really isn't what's important but I know that I won't see abs until I'm 110 or below. The 108 is just a cushion, but 110ish is probably where I will sit at. Also, to lose the last 5lbs, I had to increase my calories to near maintenance.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and been maintaining at 115 for almost half a year now. Those last 5 lbs are killer. I only got to see 115 because I gave up and got stuck at 120 and set to maintenance mode. Then the last 5 lbs fell off. (I make it sound easy, but I wasn't trying nearly as hard.) Even at this little weight, my lower stomach is my worst spot. In fact, I'm convinced that where my last 4 lbs of excess fat are laying. :laugh: I may have to lose even more to get rid of it, but I don't plan on being <110, so I'm staying where I'm at. Good luck getting to goal. Those last 5 lbs are a struggle and you may see fluctuations, but remember it is just a number.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have a long ways to go compared to you girls. My goal weight is 125 and I'm currently 164 I hold most of my weight in my bottom half hips and thighs so those are my major problem areas
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My stomach and thighs are taking the longest to change! Currently at 120 and still not sure what my final weight will end up being. Just going to continue until I get that flat tummy! Ah the perks of being 5'2" -_-
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, all of y'alls post are crazy inspiration for me! I am 5' 3" and I thought 130 was going to be pushing it. But ya'll have made me realize I can get smaller! Ya'll are all beautiful and thanks for the inspiration I just recieved!

Weight always looks different on a person!! My original goal was 105. Then I upped it to 110, then my husband said no way in he**! We agreed on 115, but he would rather me be at 125. He says it looks better!
  • TanyaGirl76
    TanyaGirl76 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am having the arm wing probelms too. They are finally starting to get a little better though...!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options

Weight always looks different on a person!! My original goal was 105. Then I upped it to 110, then my husband said no way in he**! We agreed on 115, but he would rather me be at 125. He says it looks better!

Yea, My husband is like "130-135 and you'll be perfect" I have pretty big boobs and he doesn't want me to lose them! Haha!
  • smifford
    smifford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG! I thought I was the only person dealing with this. I am trying to get down to 120 lbs. I am 4'11....if I was to drop to 110 to 115 lbs., I would like a kid. I spoke to a nutrinitionist and she told me to continue to do cardio and pilates. Funny thing for me about this weight loss journey is I desperately wanted to lose my thighs and instead I lost my chest. I was not Dolly Parton to begin with but I had something there. Now, I could easily borrow my kid's training bra. :tongue:
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 125; my height is 5' 3". My problem area is my belly too. If I could lose that, I would not care so much what the scale said. I currently weigh about 135 pounds. I have started lifting to see if that helps. Good luck.
  • XxCaz89xX
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2 and126ilbs trying to get to 112. I hold all of my weight on my stomach and sides =( I think this is deffiantley the last place for most woman to lose the fat =( ive lost inches off everywhere including my waist but my lower stomach hasnt really changed much =(
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2 and I currently weigh 133, my goal weight is around 115-120. I hold most of my weight in my lower area (hips/thighs)... But I am perfectly ok with having big hips & thighs..if I could somehow get this bottom tummy pouch to disappear..LOL..
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    OMG! I thought I was the only person dealing with this. I am trying to get down to 120 lbs. I am 4'11....if I was to drop to 110 to 115 lbs., I would like a kid. I spoke to a nutrinitionist and she told me to continue to do cardio and pilates. Funny thing for me about this weight loss journey is I desperately wanted to lose my thighs and instead I lost my chest. I was not Dolly Parton to begin with but I had something there. Now, I could easily borrow my kid's training bra. :tongue:

Haha to the Dolly Parton comment I wish i could lose my boobs! Out of everything I have lost my boobs are the one thing I can't get rid of!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Running helped me tone my legs and behind really well but I also still have the belly pooch.....thanks to those that suggested doing the reverse crunches....will definitely try them.....
  • lashawn0187
    lashawn0187 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am the same height as you and know exactly what most everyone is saying with being short it shows so much more on us then with taller people. At my current weight now I am considered overweight even though most people look at me and think I weigh less than what the scale says I do. I know I have a long way to go to that goal weight which has been my goal for over 5 years now! I got close to it in 2009 was down to about 119, but never could get lower than that! When I was that weight I felt so great about myself everything was fitting so loose in my closet and i had to go out and get smaller size clothes which made me feel that much better. Right now I am looking to lose about 10-12 lbs before my birthday (Sept. 14th) then continue to move down until I reach 115. I know its going to take awhile but hopefully I will be able to reach it by Dec 2012! The thunder thighs seem to be my most problem area but I do love doing leg workouts so I will continue to hit it hard on leg day!