New year New me

Options
Hi, I am 28 years old. i am the mom to 3 kids and 4 step kids (all home with me) 2 years ago I lost a lot of weight and went from a 26 pant size to a 16/18 and some 14's... I FELT AMAZING,
but i met a man and got remarried and over night i went from raising my 3 well behaved children to raising 7 (not so well behaved ) children. and in this time I have been taking care of everyone else but myself. teaching some of the kids what its like to have a mom who really cares for them. and teaching them how to be "kids".. and i lost sight of myself.. i woke up one day last week and realized .. "hey im fat again" im back up to 238 pounds and a size 22 WOW.. i could not believe it.
so starting jan 1 2010 i said its a new year and its time for a new me.. this time i want to do this the right way.. no diet pills.. no starving myself. completely healthy.

the places i need help in are diet.. i dont know how to eat healthy sometimes i dont like to eat at all..and then yesterday when i actually tried to eat my recommended cal intake i went over. :(
with 7 kids i dont have much time to prepare foods.. so im searching for recipes to make and freeze for the week.. ANY IDEA'S
lol

anyway this is a little about me.. iook forward to the sight and getting to know people who are in situations like i am and who are struggling as much and me.
im still learning the site and as soon as i do figure it out i plan to start blogging about my struggles and life.

Replies

• cmmoreland
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! i was on this site about a year ago and then had my first baby (so i cant even imagine having 7 kids in the house at one time!) so now im back on here! it sounds like you are such a great person....willing to take care of everyone else's needs... but i guess its time to focus on yourself a little (i bet that is so much easier said than done!)

good luck! ill try to help in anyway...i do have some recipes to share...ill look for them later on today!

i need help with motivation and "sticking with it"

have a good morning/day!
  • toddsbabygirl
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.. i guess it helps out a lot to know there are really ppl out here going through what i am and care to take the time to lend an ear/eyes/and thoughts.