I HIT MY GOAL !!!

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
I hit my 2009 resolution goal!!! I vowed to exercise more days than I did in 2008 which was 252 days and I did! My husband says I have braggin rights so here is the results: 305 days! I see myself at just about 51yrs old as pretty darn dedicated and I am proud of it!!! I wish you ALL success in any goal that you may set! All it takes is that one day and that one step and that can be right now!!! Best wishes in 2010!

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    You definetly get bragging right. Awesome job.
  • sweetpea3333
    Options
    great job...... :)
  • leesapeesa
    Options
    wow.. that is absolutely awesome! nice job!
  • mags96
    Options
    Great Job!!!! That's so awesome. I think I'm going to try to do something like that this year
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thats great !
  • Justacouple
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thanks mfp's!! Dedication and lot's of hard work really does have it's rewards!!!
  • pbenison
    pbenison Posts: 102
    Options
    That is such an inspirational post! Thanks. I needed that. I turned 46 on Monday and am looking at just under 30 lbs I need to loose.

Great jobQ
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats!!! I think you have earned the right to brag a little!!!!!!
  • RL83
    RL83 Posts: 15
    Options
    nice job!! that is completely bragging rights worthy... :)
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an inspiration you are! I think I might make a goal like that too.
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    Your husband is correct! You do have braggin rights.You are an inspiration. CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL. :happy:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Brag ALL you want, that is awesome! WTG girl... Very proud for you! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • aggieagatha
    Options
    Thats fantastic! You should be proud!
  • deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Exercise is the hardest part for me to do on a diet ... the lazies set in. I love your idea of doing a "log for the year". I might try that for myself, especially since 2010 has just started! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • Beconsistent
    Options
    Congratulations! What a phenominal acheivement! Maybe you could share some tips on getting and staying motivated. Anyone else with tips please feel free to add. Your story is motivation for me. I think I'll start tracking the number of days that I workout.

Thanks for sharing!

Melissa
  • vhuber
    Options
    Thanks again!
    I always get from a local bank their promotional daily planner (they give them as Christmas gifts) and when I first started logging in it, it was three days, then four,then five etc;; then I got to this year. There were some months where I did not miss one day but the first of June I was so busy on our farm and then had a bad bug that month I missed 12 days! I KNOW fitness keeps our bodies younger and healthier and the years go by soooooo darn fast that I sure wished I would have started this in my twenties and then maybe I would NOT have to work at it so hard!!! If I can do this so can you!! I truly wish fitness on everybody. Just logging your walk days is a start. Go for it, you can do it!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!