Thursday Check In Group - December 31st

Options
So I gained a pound this week. I guess its because I started something new and have'nt really counted my calories in a while. I will make it a habit again to count my calories that way I will see were I am messing up or if I have to change things up a bit.

Hope everyone had a great week and Happy New Year!

Talk soon,
Tanya

Forgot to copy and paste my weight. Will be back!

Replies

• tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    July 30th - 154 pounds
    August 6th - 150 pounds
    August 13th- 150 pounds
    August 20th - 147 pounds
    August 27th - 144 pounds
    September 3rd - 144 pounds
    September 10th - 144 pounds
    September 17th - 144 pounds
    September 24th - 142 pounds
    October 1st - 143 pounds
    October 8th - 141 pounds
    October 15th - 140 pounds
    October 22th - 139 pounds
    October 29th - 137 pounds
    November 5th - 140 pounds
    November 12th - 137 pounds
    November 19th - 136 pounds
    November 26th - 135 pounds
    December 3rd - 134 pounds
    December 10th -133 pounds
    December 17th - 131 pounds
    December 24th - 129 pounds
    December 31st - 130 pounds

I guess overall I am doing well but there is always room for improvement. Happ new Year again!:drinker:

Talk soon,
    Tanya
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there ... I'm still not back to my routine ... maybe Monday when I'm back to work. I think I've got a touch of the holiday blues. I'm sure it will pass. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all a very happy new year.
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    Late checking in again. Hubby and oldest 2 kids are on break. Never enough time when the whole family is home lol. Same as last week. No loss, but no gain is great. I really thought that I would gain a few lbs this week. I don't think I have ever been so excited to see the scale not change lol. Haven't done well with the resolution. Still puffing away. I'm thinking of trying the patch or something. New year's I fell asleep around 10:30 so didn't get to see the ball drop. :grumble: Did however get a very nice late x-mas gift from the hubby on New year's eve. A 2 ct. princess cut diamond ring. It's so beautiful. I was floored! :noway: :love: Hope everyone else had a great Holiday. Now here we are back at the beginning of another year. I actually started my diet on New Year's 09. I can not believe how fast it flew by. 1 year and 110 lbs lighter. I am a much happier person than I was this time last year. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Talk again soon.
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    I"M BACK!!!!!!!! (if you will have me:blushing: ) I have decided this is it. I hope to plan a trip for next year so I am giving myself lots of time to work it off. I have my 1/2 marathon in New Orleans a year from now and want to be able to run most of it. I walked the 1/2 marathon I did in Maui Sept/08 but really want to improve my time.
    I missed you guys I see the group got a little smaller but maybe we will get some newbies now for the new year :bigsmile:
    I have started my exercise routine again but still haven't started tracking my food yet or weighing in but I don't want to put to much stress on it I just want to feel better.
    Hope to talk to all of you soon,
    Sheri
  • magglett
    Options
    Hey there Sheri ... welcome back!!
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back Sheri! I am the opposite, I am great with counting calories and weighting myself but stink with exercising. I just have to start doing it and try to make it a routine just like anything else. That should be my new year resolution.

Talk soon,
    Tanya
  • sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    Options
    thanks for the welcome back ladies :happy: Tanya I think we all have our "things" that have made us get to where we are lol. I really don't have an excuse not to exercise in fact it's my business I own a womens gym. I just have always had weight issues and used to be alot bigger then I am now but have sort of let myself go and became happy with where I was....well at least I thought I was happy. I realize that I have to do the food thing better I have to really watch everything I eat and I will start logging it again I just want to be sure I am in the exercise zone first. I am going to take this abit slower and really make the pounds that come off count so that they stay off.
    I really believe that you should lose it slowly I have done the whole lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks but then gained 15 back....we all probably have. Not this time:devil:
    Well that's my little speech for the day :drinker:
    Talk to you all soon
    Sheri
  • magglett
    Options
    It's a brand new year ... let's get started ... here's our new thread for this week ... and welcome to anyone who would like to join in!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/75140-thursday-check-in-group-january-7-2010