HUGE NSV (For me!)

Options
I DID IT!!!!!

I bought my Polar HRM on Feb 3rd and as of today, August 2nd, I have officially burned 100220 calories!!!!!!! That doesn't even include the calories from biking on the beach or swimming or anything where I didn't wear my HRM! These are actual LOGGED calories! I'm so excited!

Best part is 24k of those have been from fat!!!!!!

SN: I know this isn't a huge deal to some of you, but for the last 2 months I have successfully burned 19K+ calories per month and this is a HUGE deal to me so please don't be mean if you're going to comment!!!!

Replies

• AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well I was proud of myself :(
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    THats awesome, you should be proud!
  • schulze1975
    Options
    Jeez! That's awesome - Thats also exactally what I need to be doing. What types of workouts are you doing to burn that many calories??
  • hbeauvais
    hbeauvais Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!! You should be proud...
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the fabulous work :)
  • AliciaBeth78
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!! I seriously NEVER thought I could burn that many calories even in a year much less 6 months!!!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    That is amazingly badass.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement - and don't allow anyone else rain on your parade. You are successful!
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mad props to YOU!!! And thank you for the link to where I can get one and join in your success! Do you want to share it here for the folks at home? :smile:
  • AliciaBeth78
    Options
    Mad props to YOU!!! And thank you for the link to where I can get one and join in your success! Do you want to share it here for the folks at home? :smile:

Thanks girl! And are you talking about the "It's not sweat, it's liquid awesome" head-band? haha, I can't wait to wear it tonight during my run!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the great work!!!
  • TnDMommy
    TnDMommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! So proud of you!!!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You are out there killin it every day! You should be very proud of all you've accomplished...I know I am!
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You are seriously amazing! I wish I had your energy and determination! Because of you though I am going to shoot for 10K burned this month. That's 1000 more than last month, so not sure I'll make it, but you've at least given me a new goal! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!