Need motivational friends who updates their statuses

Options
Hey!!

I love my fitnesspal.. I lost 5 pounds so far! but i need more motiavtion! if anyone constantly updates their status... or wants to have people comment on their statuses and also comment on mine... that would be great! The more inspiration and more motivation the merrior! The only request i have is women only!!

good luckk

Replies

• kellymicki
    Options
    I need the help too! I lost weight but over the past year have gained it all back...got to get back on the wagon to feel better
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    add me =) i need motivational friends too
  • Roseanna1017
    Roseanna1017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • cccgrillo
    cccgrillo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too.... I am always looking for motivation!
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am here daily.
    31 yr old Mom - 4 kids.
    60 lbs lost in just under 5 months (by 3 days lol)
    Add me if you like.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    OP~You can add me if you would like! I log everyday, and try and comment as much as possible :drinker:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always here to help motivate people. I have a long way to go still and I'm on here everyday. Keep it going, you can do it!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm usually around here somewhere, and although I have a great group of friends I'd love to add a couple more! Feel free to friend me - but pleeeease check out my profile first, just so you know what you're letting yourself in for :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I do my best to comment
  • johnsnana
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm on here every day!
  • sava624
    sava624 Posts: 19
    Options
    have never thought of using the forums to help myself but I would love to try...have worked hard but this week had bad week which just reminds me have to keep on my toes....weight was same but its all the gym work that done that and am annoed with self for wasting that effort. I want to lose 28 more lbs and i wont be perfect but will be much better and healthier...so am going to try forum.

Everyone who has embarked on a healthier lifestyle well done, be proud of your choice and any weight loss to date took effort and hardwork........your effort and your hardwork so again well done, you are doing it. Dont knock those small numbers of one lb lost as all those one lbs is how I got to where I am today which is a hell of a lot better than before........one lb a week is 4 stone a year.....this time next year where would you be with 4stone lost......in a better place??? Baby steps work too and last longer I am hoping this time. Thanks for starting this forum too
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else can add me as well!!
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like too as well :)
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like...wouldn't say I am excessive with posting, but I do go beyond just logging my food and exercise.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I log every day and try to comment as much as possible (some days I am able to more than others). I am 23 and looking to lose about 25-30 more lbs and am a recent graduate of C25K. I'm basically addicted to running :D
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I always post motiviational and personal stuff on my status. I also will comment on what's working for me in my diet, fitness, and overall on everything. I do drop a few cuss words and I won't sugar coat things for you...that's how a friend should be...right? So feel free to send friend requests.
  • LelaYang
    LelaYang Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm in! Holla at me :)
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here everyday, throughout the day!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way, and have loads of friends that never interact with me. Request sent! Anyone else feel free to add me with a comment.