New to Fitness Pal- Mom of three

Options
Good Morning/Afternoon All,
I am new to this site and I am very excited to see where this will take me. I am a mom of three, just had my baby girl and looking to lose the baby weight and to live a more healthy lifestyle. Looking to add a few friends for support and motivation.
Looking foward to the weight faling off... :-D

Replies

• tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a mom of three too! I've been here a month and I'm addicted! Feel free to add me!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hi Mom of three, I'm Dad_of_3! Welcome aboard!
  • MommyPurl
    MommyPurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be the odd one out as a Mum to 4! :) Welcome to MFP, though I'm just a newbie myself! :)
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find tons of support and great information here. Best of luck starting your journey...feel free to add.
  • Shayzeepoo
    Shayzeepoo Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hello :-)

I'm a mom of 2, trying for our third and last in October. Congrats on your new baby girl!
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!! Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • Cblackburn221
    Cblackburn221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request!! Welcome aboard!!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Mom of four!!! Let's support each other :)
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    Mom of 4 here (I birthed 3 of them and have a stepson)
    Add me!
  • meglet175
    Options
    Mom of three - although my "babies" are all teenaged boys at the moment. Feel free to add me.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Mom of three - although my "babies" are all teenaged boys at the moment. Feel free to add me.

Mum of three here too! My youngest is 6, oldest 9, happy to be added! xx
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here too! (3 years and 15month twins)

Feel free to add me!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Three here too - 7, 5 and (almost) 3. You'll find tons of great support here. Feel free to add me too!
  • bennslora
    Options
    I have 3 children! 6, 4, and 2! I need to lose 30 to 40 pounds! Good luck! I know you can do it! I lost 5 pounds in one week, follow mfp
  • hkrout1
    hkrout1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good afternoon! I am a mom of 3 kids 15, 8, and 5. I need to lose 60 lbs. I just found out I have high blood pressure and gained alot of weight and I'm ready to start getting healthy again to show my kids that eating and staying fit is an important part of life. The bad thing is I have a sit down job and I dont get home till late and have to take care of the house and my family. I have a loving husband that is supporting me but he has his own health issues also. I hope this site helps me to over come the rocks in my road that lead me to being over weight.
  • KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi there! Mom of 3 here as well! Sent you a request!
  • ksnegirl
    ksnegirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) Mom of 2 teenage boys and 1 11 year old boy. I started two weeks ago and have lost 7 lbs. I love all the positivity on this site.
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 3 boys! Feel free to add me and anyone else as well! :)
  • clee32
    clee32 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi i am new to site also came across it when i got some supplements to help me lol need to drop at least a dress size by nov this year as i am getting married :) please add me for support and advice :)